Part 14

After watching the video everyone was still kinda unable to digest what happened in the span of two years. How did you go from a soft, shy person to here? Silence consumed the room as no one said anything, still in their thoughts. A few minutes later the sound of fingerprint scanning alerted them Hobi quickly took out the pendrive and kept it in its place where it belonged, at the same time you also entered the apartment, taking off your heels you walked inside only for all of them to be looking in your direction as if they had seen a ghost. "What?" you asked, "um.. We were all just discussing the title track for our next album" Hobi made up a lie on the spot, "I thought you were discussing about tomorrow" you said drinking water from the fridge "whats tomorrow?" Jimin asked "your first meeting with Leo, remember?" you asked "oh, ya, that..of course we remember, right boys?" Namjoon said with his signature fake laugh, trying to ease the tension "yea, don't be late or your project will be pushed onto the next month" you said and went inside to change. "That was close," Suga mumbled. After that all of them went to the dorms except Hobi and Jimin. A few minutes later you came down wearing an oversize tee and joggers (all black of course) "I am ordering dinner do you want anything?" you asked while taking out food for Nyx and placing it in her bowl. "No not hungry, I am going to bed, have an early practice" he said and went inside. Honestly he is still acting weird around you sometimes he will talk to you or other times he will tell you not to talk to him. After ordering your food you sat on the couch with Nyx on your lap, watching some series on Netflix. Once you were done you also went to bed to get some shut eye.

The next day: At HYBE

BTS were currently in their green room getting ready with their meeting with Leo, all of them were really excited to meet him. "What do you think he will look like?" Taehyung asked Namjoon, "judging by what his previous clients have described, someone tall and muscular maybe?" he replied "honestly it's like a dream come true, like I never imagined LEO to design our dorms" Jungkook said emphasizing the word "Leo" "I just want to know his real name to be honest, according to one of his clients he has a strong dominating aura" Jin said. All of their stylists were just adding finishing touches to their looks, as Leo's clients were highly questioned by the media because no one actually knew who Leo is. "Guys, someone from Leo's team informed me that before meeting you will have to meet a contract, which basically will say that you aren't allowed to disclose his identity in any way" their manager said coming in the room. "I think we should leave," Namjoon said standing up. All of them went outside and went towards their car and sat down.

 When they reached Leo group's main office they were also shocked to see the building as well as the interior of the building. Everything spoke luxury, along with eye-catching designs, as they walked in, their meeting was going to be conducted on the 30th floor. Once they reached that floor there were several conference/meeting rooms and some of them had a glass wall, in one such room they spotted you.

 Once they reached that floor there were several conference/meeting rooms and some of them had a glass wall, in one such room they spotted you

 Probably discussing the designs which you were editing on the huge screen you had for the table. The staff guided them to one of the rooms, after they all sat down the staff handed them their contracts. "80% of the payment needs to be done before the work starts and you aren't allowed to disclose anything about Leo till we give you permission" she said while giving them their contracts. After they all read and signed their contacts the staff informed them that Leo is still in another meeting and they will have to wait half an hour, since they were the only one in the room along with Aera as Jimin wanted her opinion as well for his room they just started talking to pass some time.

Half hour later

You wrapped up your meeting with the design team. Rolling down the sleeves of your shirt you wore your blazer and walked out for the meeting with BTS, you were about to knock on the door when you heard your name in the conversation "so, Hobi Hyung when are you filing for divorce?" Jungkook asked "I am trying to convince mom for that, idk what spell she has on her but mom just doesn't want to hear anything against her" Hoseok replied. "Then maybe give this marriage a chance, we all know Mrs. Jung, she won't force you into a marriage" Aera said, "are you crazy? She is not the type of person who could be lived with let alone get married to, Hyung you should file the divorce earliest otherwise you will suffer with her" Jimin said. Not wanting to hear any further you just walked away straight to the washroom.

 Splashing water to your face multiple times you remembered the voices of the past "just leave us, you don't deserve to be near us" "just leave, I don't care if its late, I don't want you near my family" "you are nothing but disappointment" soon your secretary knocked on the door "Ma'am the meeting is ready" she softly spoke, coming in "just a minute" you said "Ma'am Felix sir wanted to join in the meeting, should I call him?" she asked, you just nodded to the request. She left and you also wiped your face and fixed your makeup and left. Felix was just outside the meeting room and with the rest of the team of five other people waiting for you "haven't designed any dorms in a while so wanted to join," he said before opening the door for you. As you walked in, all of them stood up, their eyes were on the door waiting for Leo to enter, but soon got confused when no one who matched Leo's description entered the room. "Hello everyone" Felix said and bowed which they repeated 

"hello nice to meet you, I am Leo or you know Jung Yn and I will be leading your project" you said as all of them looked at you with a shocked expression.