A short but smiling eye roll from Rosé followed, before Lisa completely disappeared into the bathroom behind a closed door, because she "has to concentrate on her work as a professional"

-------

The music from Jennie's house could already be heard from outside. A miracle that the four walls of Kim's house did not fall apart with the impact waves of the bass.

Hand in hand, the couple Lisa and Rosé entered the big house of their brown-haired friend, who, however, was nowhere to be seen at first....maybe she has drown in the crowd as one of the smaller sort of humans.

Of course, and as was usual for Jennie, nothing was lacking at this party. The eyes of Lisa and Rosé had problems to decide where to look first. 3 kinds of cakes were on a counter by the kitchen. A strawberry cheesecake, a chocolate cake and a lemon cake. On the counter next to it was any alcohol you could think of...so much that all those people in the house could never drink it all in their lives. Tequila, Malibu Rum, Vodka, Jägermeister, Hennssy, Jack Daniels and just about every other kind of alcohol there is in this big, big world.

"Should I be worried?"

"Why? Why Jennie would want to drink so much alcohol?" asked Rosé, turning her head to the left, from where a slightly different but funny answer came back. "No, I've known her like that for a long time. Only I wonder where this high school student got all the money for alcohol"

"Maybe she's secretly investing in Bitcoin" Rosé jokingly shrugged, probably forgetting that Jennie had nothing to do with the technology of a computer.

"Please, Jennie even has trouble sending a blind copy to someone when she emails...sorry Jennie, love you..." Lisa replied as her eyes scanned the room for her tech-less best friend.

While Lisa continued to search for strands of brown hair without success, Rosé recognized a recognizable face...but one thing was different. Strands of hair that were previously brown...were now red.

"Ho-San" Rosé spoke in joy to see her friend as she grabbed the black sleeve of the red-haired boy with the hand she was not holding Lisa's hand with.

Turning around and looking for who wanted his attention, Ho-San caught sight of his blonde friend's face, which immediately put a smile on his lips. "Rosé, I thought you'd show up here too"

"Party without Roseanne Park? Does that even exist?" the blonde grinned in response with one corner of her mouth up before getting to the question she'd been wanting to ask ever since she recognized her friend a few seconds ago. "It seems you finally listened to my advice to dye your hair red, didn't you?" Rosé's eyes briefly jumped up to Ho-San's neon glowing hair as her grin grew larger.

"Oh, yes I have...I've been hanging around the K-Pop area of the World Wide Web a bit and....V suited the red hair color a lot so I thought...why don't I just have hair like that too?"

"It looks so good on you" Roseanne confirmed before realizing that Lisa was still standing next to her and even still holding her hand. "Oh, Ho-San, I'd like you to meet my friend Lisa even though you know each other from...before"

Even though Lisa and Rosé have been a couple for a long time now and everyone knew it, this is just the first time Ho-San and Lisa have really met again. For whatever reason they never saw each other when Lisa came to pick up Rosé at school or visited...

"Hey Ho-San" the thai smiled nicely and sweetly, which Ho-San appreciated with the same smile. "Hey Lisa...been a while"

"I know....you haven't changed much tho. Except for the hair. You still look like someone who could be a K-Pop idol...you know, your style...your hair, your charisma..."