Eight

"Ugh, why is life so exhausting sometimes?"

Lisa's right. Life can be really exhausting sometimes. Especially when you're still in highschool.

Since Lisa didn't seem to care about closing the door of her own house, Jennie, who came with Lisa, took that job.

The only thing Lisa did was letting herself fall straight onto the couch in the livingroom. "What have I done wrong?" the lighbtbrownhaired girl mumbeled into a soft pillow that had catched her face. 

"What do you mean?" Jennie came in the livingroom. The tone in her voice was kinda whiney. She's Lisa's best friend, yes, and she understands how hard this all is for Lisa at the moment but gosh, this whining of her almost lasts uninterrupted since she saw Rosé at that party.

"I have done nothing wrong in my opinion but she still hates me"

It seems like Lisa did not have the intention to take her face or neither her body off of the couch anytime soon. 

"Lisaaaa" Jennie whined. She then took all of her strenght in her arms to sit Lisa up on the couch. This definetly wasn't easy since that thai is pretty stubborn. "Lisa please, do me that favor and sit up so I can talk to you properly" 

Well, Jennie maganed it...somehow.

Lisa was now sitting on her couch instead of drowning in it. But her expression on her face was numb...as if she lost her whole emotions and was just an empty shell.

"Lisa, I know how hard this is but gosh, you're whining my ears full with your lovesickness over Rosé since days. Admit it, you still have your feelings for her in your heart. You're just to proud to speak it out. And you don't want her to "just not hate you", you want her back" the brunette spoke, her brown eyes looking at Lisa who seemed like Jennie's words spoke right into her soul. 

"I don't" she replied short and cold. With clenching her jaw and swallowing hard shortly, Lisa tried to avoid eyecontact with her best friend for the moment. 

"Oh yeah, no sure. You just broke an innocent pen into two pieces because you got jealous, you came so depressed to my house after that party and I'm pretty sure you cried after Rosé smashed the door in your face that evening you went to her house" 

"Yeah and why is that? Huh?" the taller girl stood up from the couch jerky as the tone in her voice wasn't whiney like before anymore. Lisa sounded hurt and angry at the same time. "I was the one who had to watch the person I loved the most walk straight out of that door without even turning around once!" With the last letter leaving the mouth of the thai, she realised that she basically almost yelled at Jennie.

"I'm...I'm sorry Jennie. I didn't mean to sound that harsh. It's just.." the younger one lets herself fall back onto the couch since she felt like her legs would give up any second. 

Jennie, who was not mad at Lisa at all for almost yelling at her, placed a supportive, comforting hand on her shoulder.

Lisa needed a moment to finish her started sentence. Swallowing pride is always a hard swallow. But what does constantly lying to herself and to anyone else bring Lisa in the end? Nothing.

"You're right Jennie...I miss Rosé and...I want her back" Lisa broke the silence before clenching her jaw, feeling how her whole heart was yelling the name of the blonde.

As much as Jennie would have loved to say "I knew it and I was fucking right", she knew that this wouldn't really fit into the situation right now. So instead, the brunette pulled her heartbroken friend into a hug. A tight one. 

Although Jennie also went through a break-up with her ex-boyfriend Kai some time ago, this was as long as not as heartbreaking as Lisa's loss.

"How about this, we're gonna go and loot your kitchen for snacks and place ourselves infront of the TV and put on whatever movie you want, hmm?"