power of love ❤

It's a new day for everyone in this high society school. Students are playing, laughing  taking selfies and busy on showing the wealth or so called attitudes.                                                              

The school is full from this type of things there are high tall shining buildings technology, just like a dream school for everyone to be dream of it .       

But only rich students can be get the opportunity to study here but not rich super rich.

Only 1% chance for the poor people to get enrolled in this high society school

In class where everyone is planning to what to in their coming holiday, weekend girls are taking selfies of their branded bags ,hills,or accessories.

But there is a girl name gorya who is doing her work alone in a corner of room she is a poor girl but not poor in self respect. She is a hardworking, potential girl for whom her family freinds are more important from her self she is a scholarship student here so how can the rich people accept her easily.

Here a new girl hana introduces herself to gorya.  She ask why she is all alone in the class she replies that she is one of the few athletes scholarship student in a school of ethics

( so there is a small review, I will focus on new ideas in the story I will focus on the main character our thyme gorya)

Lunch break

Gorya is watching a video in her phone of mira her idol whom she adores most she is the reason she get enrolled in this school.she heard girls screaming she know the reason f4 in the canteen now suddenly hana come and ask how she know mira gorya say everything after that they both decided to be quiet and not to do anything that cause problems to them.

Then hana get up from the table, suddenly a loud bang echo at the room

Hana bumped into thyme and drop her food on thyme expensive shoes.

Hana starts shaking by the piercing gaze of thyme, rest f4 members stand there like nothing new is happening.

Thyme: is this your way of approaching a guy.

Hana:p'thyme I'm sorry I didn't mean to I'll have your shoes cleaned or buy you a new pair.

Thyme: buy a new pair , do you know what these are tailor made in Paris  huh(hey bro if you're this rich why don't you buy a new one like this shoes after all your the richest person in Thailand)

Mj: thyme go easy on her she is cute.
Hana: thyme I want to make it up to you I'll do whatever it takes just as long as you forgive me.

Thyme:whatever it takes ,what would it be.

Student: she can clean your shoes now or lick them

Thyme: that I would not mind though

Students ; lick it lick it.

Thyme: if you do it I may forgive you( don't do this cause your heroine is watching you and you will regret it later)

And then our gorya loses all her patience.

She banged her hand in table loudly and stand up.

All students look at the direction of sound
Thyme also pay attention that who in the world have guts to do things infornt him he starts watch her
Her back was facing him

By taking a deep breath she collects all her strength to protect her freind, she stand infornt the devil(or we say her going to be king,prince charming, or her hero choose what you like.)

When she stand infornt him she didn't dare to look into his eyes she stare at the floor.

Thyme watch her that how could a small girl could dare infornt him ( be careful thyme she was going to challenge you and you will going to loose your heart to this small girl )

The devil king mockingly say : what are you doing
No answer
He stare at her position and say
Answer me
Gorya; I think it's too much.

He starts thinking that a small girl is raising her voice to a king ( she was going to raise leg and hand to you in coming episode)
Ren focused on situation and little bit he has some fear inside him.

Thyme; what did you just say.

Gorya;I said I think it too much

Thyme keep staring 
Gorya: you can see my friend didn't mean to, can't you forgive her, please spare her (o girl whom are you saying he is a devil)

Thyme POV; who is she, huh what she think about herself to give order to a person or a devil like me .( be ready devil to fall in love with this angel and one day will come that you will be the one who can do as per the order given by this girl cause she was going to rule you).

Thyme said with sarcastic smile
Thyme;you dare order me around
She raised her head just to again set her eyes in floor

Gorya; I'm not

She tried but who can dare to have an eye contact with this man she speak after she saw him smirk she stop.

Thyme;sure , sure I forgive your freind (you are not going to cause your a satan)

Thyme;as per your order ( he does not know that one day the girl infornt her will be the queen of his heart).

Gorya: you misunderstood. I didn't
She tried to speak but thyme come forward which make her stumbled  back.

He go to hana who is just a statue now he go near her and say in her ear.

Thyme; you're lucky to have such a good freind ( one day you'll be the lucky man because her freind is going to be your future girlfriend).

After saying or threatening her he give a close stare to gorya to see her properly

Thyme POV  be ready brave girl for consequences to raise voice infornt of me (and you also be ready to fall for her hard  )

By giving a last stare he starts walking forward to the canteen exit and rest of f4 members follow him.

All the student go back to their places didn't show any kind of attention to both the girls.

Gorya is in shock that what she did over many months she put her head down in this school to stay away from the problems but all things goes wrong, she sensed that her life was going to be worst than the hell( don't worry girl this is temporarily once this devil fall for you all things will come in right track this devil will soon be your prince and he will be the greatest happiness of your life. )

Note; I hope you like my working cause this is my first time writing like this and this is my favorite series and my favorite couple also please give me suggestions about my writing I will try to improve it please comment do you like my writingor I need to do some change a  and please vote
Thank you to all