ten

═════ ∘◦ ♥ ◦∘ ══════

x. and back
═════ ∘◦ ♥ ◦∘ ══════

"Good morning, Sunshine!"

Olivia's eyes were met with Vincent's face the second they opened. The angle from which he stared down at her made the fluorescent light above him glow like a halo around his head. A smile graced her face at the sight. Then, she realized where she was.

   "Holy shit, how long have I been out?" She shot up with an absurd spike of adrenaline.

   "A while," Robin piped up. She sat on a wooden crate right next to Olivia. Vincent sat on the metal table across from Robin.

   "We would've woken you up sooner, but your boyfriend was acting, quite literally, like a guard dog," Vincent explained, "He said you didn't sleep well."

   "I guess not," she groaned. A surge of grogginess wracked her body as she reached a tentative hand towards her forehead. The adrenaline was slowly wearing off, revealing a dull throbbing just above Olivia's eyebrow. She pressed it, and the pain crescendoed, eliciting a hiss of pain.

"Yeah, I wouldn't do that," Robin spoke, gently grabbing her wrist.

"God, I'm so sorry," Olivia sighed.

"You're not hurting us by touching your boo-boo," Vincent chuckled, a grin painting itself on his lips.

"No, no, not the cut. This. The elevator, the Russians," Olivia shook her head, "I never wanted either of you involved in this. It's my fault."

"Liv, it's not your fault. It's the Russian's fault for building a base underneath a bunch of nosy assholes," Vincent replied, making her crack a small smile, "Besides, you remember what I said. You die, I die. Robin, too. We all die."

"Theoretically, yes," Robin nodded.

"At least Keith isn't here. He'd hate us forever," Vincent said. A laugh slipped from Olivia's lips. She cut herself short in an instant.

"Oh, my God, wait, there's six of us," Olivia's eyes grew wide with panic.

"Yeah, there are," Erica, who was sitting just behind Vincent, spoke up, "You fall asleep for a few hours and already forget about the child you kidnapped?"

"We didn't kidnap you, Erica," Robin groaned.

"That's funny because it really seems like you did," the younger girl responded, eyeing the green liquid they had recently uncovered. Before Robin could comment, Olivia spoke up once more;

"Where are the boys?" She got her answer in the form of a stream of liquid splattering onto the wall across from her.

"Gone pissing," Vincent shrugged.