Jennie: I know I am! (still smiling) 

Lisa: Yaaaaahh! Jennie Kim! Sometimes you're creepy, Nini! Seriously? I'm h-happy for you. He better keep you smiling like t-this. and come on! I know you're hot too but, it doubled right now! You're sick! What happened?! 

Jennie: Don't mind me being hot in here! 

Lisa: Nini! What did that basta--- I mean that BOYFRIEND of yours do to you to be like this?!! 

Jennie: Nothing! I swear! 

Lisa: So.....you're so happy to be his girlfriend! Finally! Someone will get you out of my a$s! You're irritating my as$ for y-years! Ha-ha

Jennie: ahm yeah, okay..... hahahaha. 

Lisa: (looks hurting) N-nini.... I can't promise you not to kill him if ever hurts you! Okay?! 

Jennie: Not gonna happen, Love! 

Lisa: Not gonna happ------L-LOVE? WHAT? Did you just call me L-LOVE?!! 

Jennie: Yep! Love! That's not gonna happen because I'm not his girlfriend! You Id|ot!! 

Lisa: O-okay! Woah! Stop kidding me, Nini. I'm so done with your kidding as$! 

Jennie: (kissed Lisa on the lips hungrily for seconds and talked) I swear Lili! You're too cute when you're jealous! Hahaha. 

Lisa: T-this is no fvcking w-way! (Shocked)

Jennie: No! I mean YES FVCKING WAY! 

Lisa: (hugged Jennie tightly) I-i love you, Nini! Oh god! This is so ....... Fvck! Can't even put in words! Thank you Nini!!! I'm so happy! 

Jennie: And you need to get me treated! I'm really sick! My body hurts so bad! This is your fault! 

Lisa: M-my fault?!! Why me? 

Jennie: You run and vanished like an Id|ot last night! I tried to run my heart out until I passed out  just to get you but yo------

Lisa: (kissed Jennie) I am so sorry, Love! Oh gosh! This word is awesome! I'm really sorry for being an as$ last night. I was just hurt the moment you let that bastard touch your precious lips! He even called you baby?!! What a corny hog! I swear to beat his god-damned balls! 

Jennie: Just Kiss me and shut the fvck up! I'm sick and here you are still spitting nonsense! Just forget about him. What's important is what's ahead for the two of us. 

Lisa: Okay I'll think about it later. Thank you for making me the happiest man, I mean gay alive! I thought I'd never gonna get you forever! I love you my cutest girlfriend! 

Jennie: Girlfriend?! Who told you? Did you court me? Psssh! 

Lisa: You kissed me first then you're thinking like that?! How dare you! 

Jennie: Is it a sin to kiss your FRIEND?

Lisa: Well....It is a fvcking sin for kissing your FRIEND on the lips! Like a goddamn beast! 

Jennie: Am I a beast?

Lisa: No you're not but, you look like one especially, when you're hungry for me! Hahaha. 

Jennie: I'm hungry right now, can I get my ahmm food? (Teased Lisa) 

Lisa: Sure your Highness! (About to kiss Jennie)

Jisoo: Hep! That's too much! Get a fvcking room! You're a gross fvcking teenager-like!! 

Rosé: Words! You three Id|ots!!! I fvcking heard you say those fvcking "F" words!!!