Sixteen

Hope now had both of her legs on both sides of Josie's hips.

Hope then used her single finger to lift Josie's chin and then along Josie's jaw line. Hope couldn't help but to chuckle as she heard the brunette girls giggles.

They were so wasted.

"Just." Hope kissed the corner of josie's lip. "Take" Hope kissed the other side of Josie's lips. "Me." Hope seductively hovered over josie's lips. "To" Hope spoke lower and lower as she moved closer to josie's slightly widened lips. "Bed".

That was enough for Josie to lose control and connected their lips together as she started to trail their way to Josie's room.

Josie then closed the door behind her with the auburn haired girl still lingered into the brunette girl.

-
-
-

Hope moved her lips along with Josie's. Hope made sure to straddle Josie's legs as she started to grind back and forth.

Josie settled her hands around hopes waist as Hope started to moaned into Josie's mouth.

"J-Josie" Hope started to moan some more as she picked up the pace with the grinding.

Hope started to mumble a few things but it was unclear to Josie, both wasted trying to understand each other.

"Right there my love.. just slow down a little more.. take your time" Josie whispered as she let hope's fingers sink down into her shirt

Hope gripped onto Josie more closer and heatedly.

"I think it's time we lost a few clothing" Josie whispered as Hope started to move her eyes to meet the brunettes.

"I-I-" Hope couldn't even get the words out. Suddenly she stopped and turned to examine Josie's outfit.

It took Hope a minute before she got off of Josie in fear. What was her thinking? She wasn't. That was the problem.

"Ho-" before Josie could protest Hope cut her off again

"I want this " Hope paused as she leaned closer to Josie . "I want this so bad" Hope said before kissing the brunette once again.

She let Josie climb on top of her slowly. They yet to break the kiss for air.

Josie kissed along hope's neck as she straddled hopes legs. As Hope left her legs between Josie's.

Josie then took off her shirt.

"Jo-" Hope tried saying.

"Shut up... and don't say anything" josie teased almost out of breath.

"And what you gonna do if I don't?" Hope smirked

"I said." Josie trailed off "to shut up... and don't say anything " Josie repeated in a more demanding voice.

This was hot. This sent Hope over the heals and made her almost pass out. Hope smirked at the sudden dominance.

Josie wanted to copy hopes move from earlier so she moved her knee to hopes center area and rubbed it slowly.

"Ohh- o-oh my gosh." Hope moaned out loud uncontrollably it was as if the neighbors could hear the sensation.

By how loud the auburn girl was you would have thought it was the best feeling in the world.

"J-Josie.." Hope moaned out "holy shit .. oh my gosh"

"Stop... don't be so loud" Josie whispered as she trailed hopes laced underwear off the older girl.

"I-I c-can try" Hope closed her eyes back trying to not scream out anything.

Josie smirked as she pulled hope's face closer to hers and kissed her softly.