Fifteen

"What?" Josie asked as she felt her throat close in.

"I know it's out of the blue to ask this but, I just wanted to ask if you would ever get married.. you know.. to anyone in the world.. it just crossed my mind" Hope whispered trying not to disturb the soon to be married couple.

"I don't know.. maybe in the future, I just want to focus on the twins for now seeing as I don't want to bring anyone new in their life" Josie whispered as she sent Hope a comforting smile.

Hope shook her head "what if it's not someone new?" Hope asked in a whisper as she looked down at her fingers.

Josie raised her eyebrow as the priest voice started to over take "Do you Kaleb take Cleo to be your lawfully wedded wife?" Kaleb asked

Josie mind then drifted off. She couldn't help but to think that the older girl was throwing hints to her.. hints as if Hope was the one that wanted to marry her. That only confused Josie more and more.

-

After the wedding was over they hit up the after party.

"Okay gang! We are going out back right now and we are going to have some fun!" Jed says

"No way." Hope complained as she turned to face Jed. Cleo frowned as well as Kaleb.

"For me? Please?" Josie pouted as hope turned over to her and rolled her eyes. Hope looked back at Kaleb and Cleo before shaking her head.

Hope then smiled as she got up from the chair and took Josie hand.

"Only because you asked so nicely " Hope says as Josie smiled

"Simp" Lizzie says in a singing voice as she was near drunk. Jen definitely wasn't drinking tonight because she had to make sure that Lizzie got home safe.

"Lizzie?" Lizzie turned around to see Jen holding up her bag.

"Yes jen? Is everything okay?" Lizzie asked as she cupped Jen's face to check every measure of her face.

"And I'm the Simp." Hope rolled her eyes as josie chuckled before they all made their way to the backyard.

It was Jed, Cleo, Kaleb , Josie, Hope, Penelope , maya, mg, Ethan, Lizzie, and jen all sitting in the backyard on the outside chairs as josiah took the twins back to the house and everyone else had left.

"We have enough people for a whole ass after party" Penelope joked

"Come hereee" maya whined as Penelope got up and sat on her lap

She hugged Penelope from behind as the rest continued to talk.

Jed looked at the pair but turned away and said nothing of this.

He then turned around to face jen.

"Wanna go get high in the front yard?" He asked with a smirk as Jen shook her head

Mg gasped.

"We are trying to plan a good after party and you want to take my girlfriend and go get high?" Lizzie crossed her arms before picking up another glass of liquor.

"I just want to spend some time with my best friend before she's off married and have no time for me." Jed assured before he neiled down and groaned.

This time it was Hope to look at Jed weirdly.

"I think we should let Josie decide on what we should do " Hope smiled at Josie who was walking over in her direction. Penelope and maya on the other hand were just talking as maya was making conversation with Penelope's belly to talk with the baby.

"stop being cute and adorable and let's pick something else that's couple-ish to do" Lizzie groaned

"Let's play a game!" Cleo groaned as the rest grew silent.