Thirteen

"I missed the Christmas performance" Josie groaned as she got up from the bed.

"Why are you worrying about a Christmas performance in the middle of march?" Hope groaned with her eyes still closed.

"Because some people actually still enjoy the Christmas holiday theme" Josie says as she walked over to her dresser and got out some clothes.

Hope groaned some more "it's fucking march though.." Hope says

Josie rolled her eyes "some people are different, anyways, the Christmas thing is for the Christmas album I'm working on, mg says it's great to have it ahead of time then to not have it at all..seeing as I'm going to need as much time as I can get" Josie admits

"You can make an amazing song within an hour, you're amazing, but if you want to take your time, then you are more than welcomed too" Hope says as she finally opens her eyes to look over at the brunette.

Josie smiled as she continued to search for some clothing "Thank you hope." Josie mutters as Hope just smiled at the site of the girl. "I also need to ask you if you can join me to kalebs and Cleo's wedding next month, I promised them I would go along with the twins but I just thought maybe the old gang can get back together"

Hope chuckled "the old gang? Josie, I don't know if you know me but I have no friends besides maya, and kinda you.. the old gang would be me, you, Maya, and I can't believe I'm saying this but Lizzie, Jen, and Penelope too, sometimes Mg and Ethan but that's it." Hope tried explaining.

Peyton then ran into the room and stumbled onto the bed causing Josie to frown at the movement. "How's my boss man doing?" Hope questioned as she pulled the dark auburn haired boy close to her for her to hug him.

"I'm doing great mom! I brushed my teeth and.. I woke up Andrea so she can brush her yucky teeth.." Peyton yawned in disgust.

Hope chuckled before she tickled him just a bit "you know.. you can't be talking about your sister like that..now what if she said that about you?" Hope raised her eyebrow as her son looked up at her

"Her breath shoots more fire then any dragon possible, mom, it reeks" Peyton chuckled at his own joke.

"Peyton Lucas mikaelson!" Josie voice drenched in warning "stop that talk about your sister, right now" Josie says before walking into the bathroom.

"Okay, I'll just sing about her then" Peyton mutters before plopping off the bed "my sister got a big fat nose! Her breath smells worse than my toes!" Peyton danced to his song into the making and made his way to the door as Hope couldn't help but to laugh. Not at her son making fun of her daughter but at how silly he was.

Andrea then ran into the room with toothpaste still on her face "stop talking about me you bean sprout eater!" Andrea hissed

Peyton gasped and put both his hands onto his cheeks "take that back!" Peyton demanded

"You two stop fighting and get ready for a day out with me today.. while mommy goes and get her singing job thing" Hope says as she gets up from the bed.

Andrea frowns "mom.. I have to ask you something" Andrea continues

Peyton looks between the two and swerved back and forth "do you want privacy?" Peyton asked his sister as a Andrea simply nodded

"Okay" Peyton says before he runs out of there at full speed and off to his room to pick out an outfit he wanted to wear.

"What's on your mind, princess?" Hope crouched down .

Andrea frowned before taking hopes hand and pulling her out of Josie's room and into the hallway. "Is there something wrong? Someone I need to put in place for messing with my little girl?" Hope asked as she picks Andrea up.