He Will Come Back

Olivia Pov.

Jake have been together, since we were kids, so I very want to let him go.He was like the cutest boy and are school, but I wasn't. He had shortshaggy blonde hair with beautiful green eyes, he was muscular, and tan. I was shy and I looked ugly I thought, but everyone said I look beautiful I dont thnk so. I have long blonde wavy curls with blue eyes, I am skinny and tan.We live in Philadelphia and live a cross street from each other. We are in seventh grade and about to be in eighth grade nexted year. We are on summer break when Jake told me he is moving to Spain. His dad has to transfer there for his job as a business man for a big company.

“I will come back for you Oli, I promise,” he said with tear in his eyes. I hugged him tighter.

“Jake I don’t think I can go on with out you here,” I said sobbing. He pulled away and looked at me in the eyes.

“Olivia please don’t this for me,” he crocked out.

~!~ What do you think of my story so far~!~

“But--,” I said, before he interrupted me.

“No buts’ … Please don’t make this harder for me,” he said tearing. I heard a honk it was his mother and father waiting for him.

“I have to go. I love you Olivia,” he said crushing his lips to mine. Then he pulled away and looked at me.

“I love you too Jake,” I sobbed to him. Then he ran to the vehicle, taking one more look back to me, and then hopped into the vehicle.

Then he was gone out of my life probably forever…

4 years later

Igot in to the theschool andI saw my good friend Chelsea walking towards me. She had a really big smile a crossed her face and I could tell that she needed to tell me something.

“Olivia did you hear we are going to have a new student. He is from England,” she squealed. I plugged my ears, until she stopped squealing.

“That’s cool Chelsea, but why do I care?” I asked. I have changed over the years, since Jake left. I am a quiet person and keep everything to myself.

“Because he is going to be here tomorrow,” she squealed and started jumping up and down. I rolled my eyes at her.

“Oh my god,” I said sarcastically. She looked at me with a worried look. I hate it when people do that. They are so worried about me, but they don't need to be.

“You have been down eversince Jake left. Kyle and me are worried about you, Where is my old best friend?” she said. That shocked me the most. I felt tear trying to exscape my eyes. Then the anger grew in my heart I just want to yell.

“What the hell is your problem Chelsea?” I yelled at her. Everyone turned andlooked over at us, but I didn't care I just watched her. I wait until my eyes began to sting again and I felt tear come down my cheeks.

“”Olivia I--,” I cut her off, before she could say anything to me.

“I don’t want to hear itokay. Just leave me alone. I don’t want anyone to talk to me,” I yelled and ran to the girl’s bathroom and cried. I came out, when thefirstbell rang and I saw Chelsea walking towards me, but I ran to my locker and grabbed everything I need and left to my first class. I mean Chelsea is in my first hour class and she sits next to me.

I walked into class and sat down and started pulling out stuff for class.Then saw Chelsea sit nexted to me, but I just ignored her.

"Olivia I am sorry I hurt your feeling, but I am just worried about you thats all," she said to me. I signed and looked at her.

"I know you guy's are worried about me," I said softly.

We started taking note right when we got down talking. I took over abiout 5 page of Health notes. We the bell rang I was so happy. I was so happy that I get out of that class finally. I went to my locker and gave my clothes for Pe andmy book for Geometry class. I went to Pe and we were playing dodge ball. It was girls verse boys. The boy when always get out the weakestgirls first. Thereonly aboutsixgood girl players out of 10, but there were 10 good guy. I dodge thefirst two balls, when Isaw him. I turnedmy head to trying and seeif it was him, butI got hit in the head witha dodge ball.I looked atthe guy whothrew the dodge ball. It wasGreg Thomas.

"Greg your out you hitOlivia inthe head,"my PEteacher said. I waved bye bye tohim. I had 4 girls left and their was 6guys. I threw my ballat Brock Coltand it hit him on the foot. He dropped his ball and ran to the side line.I ranto go get a ball and Dougran over to me and threw it. I quickly dodged the ball and rolled over and threw my ball at his foot. It hit his foot and he was out. We had 3 girls and 2 guys. I threw mine and missed Shane Slatter by an inch. Shane looked at me and pulled his arms back and threw the ball at Gabriella and it hit her in the stomach. Now it was two on two great. The only guys left were Kyle and Shane and the only girls left were Celsea and me. Chelsea pulled her arm back and threw her ball at Kyle he dodged it. I picked up my ball and chuck it at his chest. It hit him, but before I could look at Shane he hit Chelsea in the butt. She busted out laughing and handed me her two balls. I took them now it was only Shane and me. He threw him ball that my chest I bent back and it missed me. I came back up and he had another ball coming at my feet I jumped and threw a ball at his feet. I landed back on the ground. Shane had his hands up. I screamed and all the girls came over and cheered. This is the first time we won dodgeball.

The rest of the day went back so slowly I went to the rest of my classes, but I never saw the new kid he must have left. When school was finally over I ran to my locker to see Kyle leaning up against it. I sighed.

"Hi Kyle," i sighed," I am just going to walk home, but I think we need to talk."

"Talk about what babe?" he asked and smirked at me. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"About us," I said and opened my locker and grabbed my homework and shoved it into my side bag. I was about to walk away.

"I will make it up to you I will take somewhere to night and you will love it," he said angrily to me. I frowned at him and his grip tighted.

"Okay I don' t care," I stated and pulled my arm away from him and walked out of the school.

Jake Pov.

I found out by my school yesturday that I am moving again. I am tired of moving all around and losing everything.

“What the heck mom we are moving again,” I yelled at her. She sighed, but smiled up at me.

“Yes sweetie,” she said happily . I was angry wehavemoved some many times in the last few years.

“Where are we moving too?” I asked.

“It’s up too your dad’s work,” she said happily. She was hiding something from me, but I will have to find out later, because right now I am worried about leaving

"but when are we leaving?” I asked.

"At 10:00 in the mornuing today,” she said. I looked at my watch and see it's

“What about all are stuff?” I asked curiously.

“The mover’s sweetie,” she said,“So go pack and we will be on are way."