two: bruce wayne

⚠swearing, bullying, creepy pedo, swearing, attempted sexual assault, sexual harassment, physical assault, thinking about dying once. ⚠

3216 word's 

I wake up at five a clock to my mom gone, her work clothes are gone and so is her purse. I take a shower and change into my work clothes. I grab some money and head out. I work at a store in the city, its near Wayne Enterprises, so lots of people come in. we sell food, drink, hygiene products, and stuff like that. I just stock the shelves and direct people wear stuff is. it's basically a grocery store for people who live in the middle of the city. I took a lot of convincing (and a few lies) for the store owner to hire me but he gave me the job. it's not bad, for the most part.

I get on the city bus and pay the diver. I stand near the front trying to avoid the sketchy people in the back. I rock back and forth as the driver drives over potholes. I tap my feet, ready to get off and face the herd of people to get the rest of my way to my work. I nearly throw myself out the bus doors when they open wide enough for me to get off.

I'm thrown around as I enter the city open streets. men in suits are slamming into my shoulders as they yell into their phones. women in nice modest and reveling clothes don't even trip on the twelve-inch heels. I rush through the crowd as I catch sight of my workplace, Lisas market. I push a few people to the side to get to the door. the bell rings as I open it. One of my co-workers, Cathy, passes by me to switch the sigh to open

" Hi, Cathy" I greeted, she ignored me. I go to the back to clock in and get my shift started.

I roll out a cart filled with different stuff and start stocking the shelves. as I put up the last thing on the cart, people start coming in. As I'm finished with the item, I go the back to fill it up again and re-stock the shelves. As I'm putting the milk up, someone taps me on the shoulder. I turn around and I nearly scream. Infront of me is the man I never thought I could meet.

bruce mother fucking Wayne.

"Hi, I'm just wondering where the female hygiene product is." he spoke a little low. 

as calm as his facial expression was, his pink cheeks gave him away. I laughed nervously, "it's the last row to the right, some of the stuff is locked up though."

 he thanked me and then walked to where I told him it was. before I got back to my job, I see Cathy staring at me, more like glaring. I ignored her and went back to my job. I closed the freezer's door and pushed the cart away. the next thing is men's soap. I keep the cart at the end of the aisle and grab one cardboard box. I put it on the ground.

I look at the shelf and see the product is on the very top. I groan under my breath. I take the box back to the cart and push it to the back door. I open the door and grab a step stool and push the cart back. This time, I push the cart into the aisle right where the product needs to be. I set the box on top of the cart and push it right next to the step stool. I step onto the stool and grab a tiny box and men's soap. I reach up, but I can't reach. I stretch my arms up, but I still can't reach it.

I get on my tippy-toes and on the edge of the bar I am on the slip. I lean forward with my hand on a shelf, pulling myself up a bit. 

" Need help?"

 I jump at the sudden presence. I let out a little yell as the stool tips over and I start falling to the ground. I close my eyes, ready for the hard impact on the tile floors, but instead two thick, long, and firm, arms catch me. they lift me a bit then set me down on my feet. I turn around to see Bruce Wayne.