ʟɪɢʜᴛ x ᴀɴᴅ x ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss

Sorry if the end of the chapter seemed rushed!

But I hope you guys are prepared for the future... mwuahahahahaha!!

😈

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

The moon glowed with an iridescent crimson as it shined down on the group and aura surrounded Kite's body, before spreading out like a radar as he used En.

'They're still moving in a straight line',Kite observed and kept his eyes ahead,'And that can only mean that the nest is almost certainly up ahead'

A feeling of admiration filled Valentine's veins and a breath of awe left her lips as her eyes gleamed.

It was amazing just how far he could project his En to find these creatures.

And it was clear that Killua felt the same way.

'Man, that's amazing',The silverette spoke up, causing Valentine and Zeus to look towards him,'He tracked them this whole time and never lost them once'

Humming slightly, Gon turned towards Killua as well, looking between him and Valentine.

'He said that his En covers a radius of 45 meters',The green haired boy admitted.

Raising her eyebrows in surprise, Valentine's lips parted and she slightly tilted her head to the side.

"His En covers a lot more than Akari's does",Valentine admitted and this caused the two boys to look towards her,"Her's only covered a radius of 37 meters"

A look of shock covered Gon's face and he looked towards Valentine, raising his eyebrows slightly.

Glancing towards Valentine, Killua saw the soft look in her eyes when she mentioned her sister and a small smile twitched at the side of his lips.

The way her eyes glowed with reminiscence and were such an elegant gold that he would've gotten lost within her gaze if she were to look at him.

Blinking slightly, the silverette shook himself out of his trance and got back on track with what he was saying before.

'I've heard that the one's called Nen masters can handle around 50 meters; I'm guessing that he's nearly there',Killua explained and then turned forward, looking at the man,'Actually, he's kept it up for a whole night, so he's probably stronger'