Ok then that's just... not normal...

Eddie: "um. Ok." I sat down on the opposite side of the picnic bench.

Chrissy: "so um I'm so so so so so so sorry. Im early. I just wanted to see you..."

Eddie: "uh ok then. So u got the money?" I said my face kinda blank but I had a weirded out expression at the same time.

Chrissy: "oh ummm... yeah! Sorry I'm a dollar short... I just have been having too many parties lately ya know?" She said trying to show off.

Eddie: "yeah..." I said awkwardly. "But I mean I'll just take a little off."

She frowned a little but quickly hid it.

Chrissy: "ok!" She said.

She handed me the money and I took it handing her the good stuff that unfortunately would go to waste cause I know this bitch doesn't really do weed. Such a shame. But money!

I went to walk away sending her a quick smile.

Chrissy: "w-Wait!" She said with a smile.

Eddie: "what?" I asked nonchalant.

Chrissy: "I need something... stronger!" She spat out.

Eddie: "I don't think that is a good-"

Chrissy: "please." She said.

Eddie: "fine. Let me see if I have any in my bag."

I rummaged through my bag knowing I didn't have any in the case I used to hold weed. I sighed not seeing anything. Shit. I just want this to be over with.

Eddie: "I'll be back I gotta go grab my stuff cause it's not in here."

Chrissy: "let me come with you! It's just quicker!" She said with a big smile.

I weakly smiled at her and nodded my head.

*at my house*

We walked in and she looked around. I went to the drawer I kept it in and grabbed it. Empty. Fuck.

Eddie: "stay here I gotta grab it out of my room."

She nodded as I walked away. I walked over to my dresser drawer and grabbed the stuff. Yes filled. I grabbed some and put it in a ziplock bag. I sighed in relief and walked back to Chrissy who was in the living room. She looked unsettled and scared again. She looked at the wall trembling in fear.

Eddie: "I- I um got your stuff." I stuttered a little debating if I should say anything.

She looked at me and suddenly her eyes went white and her head was pointed up. I stood there shocked and quickly went to her side.

Eddie: "hey! Hey! Chrissy! Come on come on. WAKE UP!" I yelled.

I patted her face trying to wake her up. I shook her a few times and repeated her name. That's when I felt her move. I stepped back and fumbled to the floor watching her float into the air. Her bones started snapping different directions until finally her jaw snapped and she fell. I yelled as I backed away covering my mouth. No one would believe me...

I quickly grabbed all my drugs knowing cops would show up and ran. I didn't know what else to do. They wouldn't believe me and I was still in shock. I bolted.

*end flashback*
*your pov*

Eddie: "then I found Dustin and mike and they are helping me hide." He explained.

Eddie looked at me nervously thinking I would think he's lost it. I nodded taking it all in with a big inhale and exhale. me and Dustin exchanged glances both thinking the same thing.

Dustin: "do you really think..." there was a pause.

Y/n: "oh yeah." I nodded.

Eddie: "hey fill me in here. You got my story. Now what's with the weird looks and shit." He looked between us.

******

Eddie: "holy shit!" He stuffed more of his snack in his mouth.

Me and Dustin told him everything from last few years.

Y/n: "yep. Think we're crazy?" I asked leaning against the wall and crossing my arms.

Eddie: he smiled and quickly shook his head. "Hell no. Well maybe if you told me this before all that Chrissy shit I would think your on some heavy drugs. But after seeing whatever in gods name that was. I believe it." He said eating more.

Y/n: "alrighty then." I reached my hand out in front of eddie. "Now pay up."

Eddie's confused expression faded away once he realized I wanted some of his food. He rolled his eyes playfully and put the bag toward my hand giving me access. I smiled and reached in the back grabbing a handful and sitting next to him. Then Dustin came over putting his hand out too.

Eddie rolled his eyes once again.

Eddie: "you guys are related for sure." He laughed as he took another handful.

Y/n: "hey!" I kicked him playfully. He laughed at me. "Food is food! You can't expect me to sit there and not want some!" I said.

Dustin: "yeah! Now come on guys we need a plan." I smiled at Dustin.

*****

Dustin: "ok so let me get this straight. Y/n is gonna stay here with you. And I'm gonna call Robin on the radio so her and Steve can drive down here. Then robins gonna take your car and bring it home and Steve is gonna get me and follow robin to our house so she can leave after she brings your car. And we are gonna have to supply you and Eddie food while you both hide out. And im telling mom that I don't know where you are?" He questioned as me and Eddie sat there still munching on the snack.

Y/n: "yes." I said putting my hand up to my mouth to block and crumbs from spitting out.

Eddie nodded cause he was stuffing his face. Dustin nodded and grabbed his radio.

Dustin: "sounds like a plan!" He said happily.

Eddie: he leaned towards me whispering so only I could hear. "Ya know this isn't what I meant by getting to know each other more." He joked.

Y/n: "we'll be glad your stuck with me and not dustin." I joked back.

Dustin: "HEY! No secrets!" He hissed.

Me and Eddie laughed as I laid my legs over his. He looked at me with a big smile and then looked back down at my legs as I got comfortable.

(A/n: you guys getting spoiled today 😩👌😭. But seriously guys thank you so much for all the support! Love you babes!!)