Chapter 10 - What's wrong???

On the last chapter:

Alice: Veronica?

Kevin: Lisa?

On this chapter:

Alice P.O.V

Veronica: Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy Alice....

Alice: What..are you doing here? Do you work for Miss A.?

Veronica: Mayyyyyybeeeeeeeee....

Lisa: Vee, forget it. Yeah, we work for her, and with pride UwU.

Veronica: *slaps face*

_________________________________

Back in the Human world

Emma's P.O.V

I was doing my homework when I heard my phone. I went to check it and it was shoking...

May: Emma come down stairs! Dinner's ready-I didn't went- *coming upstairs* Emma I said that dinner is rea- Are you ok?

Emma: *shows what Susie send her* Can she come, please? - I said that with tears in my eyes.

May: ...Sure honey- after that she hugged me.

🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡

*Ding Dong*

Susie: Hey Miss Martin...

May: Hello sweatheart,come in. Emma's in the kitchen.

Susie: Hi...

Emma: *hugs her* Are you okay?

Susie: Are YOU okay?

Emma: I'm fine. I just got a little scared when you send me that, but now I'm better.

Susie: That's good to know. And answering your question: yes, I'm okay!

Emma: So, what's your name?

Susie: What? - she looked at me confused.

Emma: You're genderfluid, right?- she nodds- So, do you want to keep with Susie or-

Susie: Until now, you can still call me Susie, but my pronouns are she/him/they.

Emma: Oh okay. Do you want my mom or someone from your family that you can trust to change your pronouns on the school "thing"?

Susie: My family is 100% homophibic, unfortunatily. And I don't know if I want to change my pronouns in school "thing" yet. There are a lot of homophibic people in that school, I don't want nothing to happen.

Emma: Okay, no rush. It's not like I'm obrigating you to do it, you take your time.

Susie: ...

Emma:...Did someone from school obrigated you to come out?

Susie: ... Nope, I decided to come out by myself *fake smiles*

Emma💭: I know you're lying tho...

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑

In the Underworld

Sir D.: Okay, we called you guys here because a lot of people are killing theyreselfs