Chapter 1 - Klux.

I died from an overdosage of drugs? Ha! How much more stupid can the media get? Worst of all, it seems like the farther this generation goes on, the more people start to flush their brains down the toilet. Just wasted youth scattered everywhere.

But when you have beauty, you barely even need a brain. Men seem to lend you, or throw away theirs just to get a scent or a whiff of your lingerie underwear. Trust me, I was the best at it. No woman in the world will ever top my beauty, and i'm one of the most remarkable women in history. Women dress like me, get the "piercing" by their lip that indicates their mole, and even copy my blonde hairstyle. Black or white. They think that i'm a role model, when i'm far from it.

I'm Marilyn Monroe, and i'm going to tell you about the REAL me.

I was born on June 1st 1926 and was named Norma Jeane Mortenson by my mother, which was a name I quickly changed because I thought that it was ugly from the start. They media say that my mother placed me in a home, which was completely false. (The media will believe anything that comes out of a horses ass.) I lived in a very rich neighborhood with my mother, my father, and my sister Berniece, and my brother Robert. My mother was a housewife, and my father was a stockbroker. Smack dab in the middle of New York City. My family stayed there all the way until I got in the 8th grade.

Then, my life took a drastic turn.

My family and I moved to Mobile Alabama in 1939, which was one of the most racist states in the entire United States. When we were driving in Buick Eight, all we seen were hillbillys lined up against the dirt grass and fields. I stared at everyone, and a few of the men kept looking at my mother. My father was getting a little aggravated, but he ignored it and continued to drive. My sister glanced out of the window, then looked back up at my father.

"Dad, are we in Texas?" Berniece asked as she looked up at him.

"No, sweety." My father chuckled. "Why would we be in texas?"

"Because there's a bunch of country people out here." She said in a nervous tone.

"Oh don't worry, dear. We will never set foot near these people." My father scoffed. "We're rich, and we aren't beggars. We won't ever be on the street asking for anything."

We settled in a mansion in Madison, Alabama. The house had a huge farm behind it, and daddy bought us some horses and pigs to play with, feed, and take care of. Back then, there were no tv's. I miss it being that way, because us kids were forced to go outside and play if we wanted any sort of entertainment. Now, you see snobby little kids crying because they missed their program, or throwing a tantrum because their iphone's arent working. Pshaw. I had a fit when I got sick and couldn't go outside.

Anyway, we settled there and I was forced to start at a new school, and make new friends. Of course since I was white, it was easy. However since I was a brunette, I didn't get as many attention as the blonde haired girls. A lot of men adored women with long blonde hair the most, but accepted women with short blonde hair. Next were the brunettes, and lastly were the redheads. Redhead women were looked at as unnactractive most of the time. They were pale and had a face full of freckles, which men didn't like much. I was in the 9th grade now.

My dad would disappear for most of the day, and he wouldn't come home until the middle of the night. On the weekend, I stayed up until 4:00am and waited for him to come back. When he walked through the door, I snuck out of me and my sisters room, and went downstairs. When I seen him, he was placing a white blanket into his bag.

"Now aren't you supposed to be sleep, dear?" My father said.

"I wanted to see you." I said in a soft tone. "Why don't you come home on time?"