【Lust & Torture】Ch.20┌Tease and closeness 2┘

Start from the beginning

She ignored his question and asked if he wanted her to make breakfast for him.

Damian Yang: "Thank you."

He smirked. He knew just how to make her squirm and jump with fright.

Beth was stunned by his words, he thanked her?
Beth Kappa: "You're still sleeping, aren't you?"

She blinked out of her daze.
She asked rhetorically and smiled while shaking her head.

Last night never happened in her head, the humiliation she felt, she'd rather never think about it again.

She went to the kitchen and picked up an apron. She put it over her neck and Damian came upon her and tied her waist.

She twisted her head to the side and glanced at him. His face was void of emotion, she could only see the concentrated expression when tying the apron.

In his mind though, the was a real storm going on, he didn't know how to apologize, but he didn't want to either. He was not sorry. He'd do it over and over if it made her his. Whatever it took, he didn't care. But he also didn't know that his ways would hurt her feelings more that her body.

It felt different when he touched her then, to her gentle meant trouble, she learned this lesson a long time ago.

After tying the apron, he hugged her from behind and asked her what she was making him for breakfast. She was now concerned, not understanding why, but not having the strength to ponder over it, she asked,

Beth Kappa: "Are you alright?"

"Yes", he nodded and leaned his chin on her shoulder.

Beth Kappa: "Should I push you back to your chair or will you be angry again?"

She narrowed her eyes at him.

Beth Kappa: "Go sit there so I can make your breakfast, go, go." She pointed. She didn't think much of it, and she shouldn't, she told herself.

'Who knows when his 130th girlfriend will come barging in like a police officer on a mission.'

"Tsk"

When she was done, she served breakfast to him and said goodbye while leaving the house.

[seaside, day]

Beth went down the path to the sea and walked for about twenty minutes so she could find a nice spot to sit. She didn't sit at the rock Damian was last time because she didn't want to bump into him again. She walked some more and found another rock at a distance. You couldn't see the other rocks from there so it was perfect for her. She put her things in order and sat down for some time listening to songs and singing lightly.

She did see the time but thirty minutes had already passed. She was enjoying herself.

After a while, she noticed something in the water trying to save itself. A dog? A cat? She couldn't see from where she was.

Beth Kappa: "Shit!"

Poor dog, she thought to herself and ran on the sand so she could see better where it was. She rushed to the sea to save it.

Beth Kappa: "Hey, doggie! HEY- Oh my god the dog!"

She tried to call it over but the dog was struggling.

Without hesitation, she jumped in. She swam for a while until she was close enough to catch it.

Beth Kappa: "I might drown with you today, beauty."

She said, fully aware of her fear of drowning. The dog was soaked and scared to death.

"Buddy, it's okay."

she coaxed. The poor little dog had put his paws on her shoulders fearing that he would fall into the water again.

Beth slowly tried to swim out of the sea, but she didn't know how to swim. If she went a little deeper she'd be dead along with the sweet little dog. They were pretty lucky today it seemed.

Beth Kappa: "I guess you have to idolize me now. No, I'm not a narcissistic prick. Have you met one? I have, I'm telling you, I'm pretty normal, alright."

She beamed at the dog. Laughing, a sign of relief washed over her.

Two people were coming over, which she could see from their shadows on the sand. She could recognize them as she was getting closer. Sheila waved at Beth worriedly. She had a worried look on her face and when they were on the sand the dog licked Beth's face and barked for a minute or so, fear still written on its eyes.

The dog ran to her owner as Beth could tell that Sheila was. The other person with her was Damian.

Beth was worried and a little shaken by what happened. She almost cried for the little doggy. Beth walked up to where they were.

Damian Yang: "Where did you come from?"

He mused, and Beth rolled her eyes at him.

She told him that she was lying on the sand at a rock she found far away.

He seemed worried at first but was okay after they got out of the sea. The man had witnessed the scene. He was angry again. He didn't know what that fear meant. Was he caring for her?

Sheila said goodbye in a hurry and left.

Damian and Beth walked towards where her things while talking to each other, not agreeing with anything the other party said.

Damian Yang: "Why are you sitting here?"

He asked knowingly, the tip of his mouth almost forming into a smile.

Beth Kappa: "I couldn't take your rock, it seemed you were pretty close with it, also I couldn't sit there, who knows what decease it might contain."

She huffed half angry half annoyed by him.

Beth Kappa: "This one is my thinking rock from now on."

The man's eyes glimmered under the sunlight. He felt a weird feeling creeping up his heart but pushed it away as quickly as it appeared.

Beth Kappa: "Since I am already like this why not go for a swim."

She said, mostly to avoid the man, after all, she had no idea how to swim, never did she think that he...

Damian Yang: "I will join you."

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。