Steve playing Minecraft with his boyfriend

Start from the beginning

"Y/N invited me. Heck, he invited everybody from the team." Bucky answers. "Let me give you a welcoming gift." Bucky gives a diamond sword.

"Thanks." Steve smiles. "Y/N didn't want to give me one, because he said, 'if you want a sugar daddy, go to Tony'."

Bucky chuckles. "That sounds like a Y/N answer. Also, be wary of the griever. They stroke again on Sam's house today."

Steve hums. "That sucks, but it's just a digital house. Can't you build it up?"

-

Everybody from the team got a meeting from Tony, an emergency meeting. They sit in the conference room while Tony looks frustrated at the team.

"What's the problem Tones?" Natasha asks.

"This morning, I logged in the Minecraft server and discover that my ENTIRE BEACHHOUSE IS DESTROYED!" Tony yells.

Everybody looks at Tony in disbelief. Did he really just made an emergency meeting for his destroyed house? "Tony, this is an emergency meeting." Steve firmly comments.

"Thank you for agreeing with me, Steve." Tony comments. Steve sighs in respond. "I made entire red stone systems in my house and now it's all gone! I spent so many hours working on my red stone systems, and all that effort. BOOM, gone!" Tony yells. "Who did this?"

Everybody looks at each other, waiting till somebody confess, but no one did. Tony sighs annoyed. "Maybe it's time to quiet with Minecraft?" Spider-man speaks up. "We can play Among Us!"

Tony looks disappointed at Peter. "No, I don't want to hear the word 'sus' from you again."

Steve looks confuse. He looks at Y/N. "What does 'sus' mean?"

"I tell you later." Y/N answers.

Tony crosses his arms with furious face. "We will be sitting all day till somebody confessed!"

And with that, everybody sat all day because nobody confessed for the grieving.

-

Steve, Y/N, Sam and Bucky are on the server. They're searching for treasure because Steve found a treasure map. The group are on the sea. Multiple islands are nearby. Y/N is holding the map.

"We're nearby." Y/N announces. "Just a little to the east."

They quickly arrive at the scene. They go off their boats. The treasure is buried deep underneath the beach. The group grab their shovels and dig in the sand.

"I call dips for the Heart of the sea." Sam says.

"No way! I'm searching for one about a month!" Bucky complains.

"What is a Heart of the sea?" Steve asks.

Bucky and Sam sighs. "I tell you later Stevie." Y/N says.

After digging for a few seconds, they found the treasure chest. "Found it!" Bucky and Sam both yell. They instantly open the chest, not wanting somebody else the chance to get the loot for their self.

"Got it!" Sam smiles widely as he grabs the Heart of the sea.

"You dirty- give it back!" Bucky demands.

Sam and Bucky stop looking in the chest. Sam begins to run away towards his boat. "You never got it in the first place. You can however see the conduit when I'm finish building it."