No one will ever know

Unknown -pov
I am ................... Shawn mendes yea I know I act all innocent and stuff well I am , half and half not bc when it comes to girls I will do anything and I mean anything 😀😈. I finally got her where I need her yea yea you all thought they got her well it was just my worker giving her a little of medical treatment to help her sleep 😈 .I brought her to a abandoned cottage in the deep woods where no one will find her.
Kaitlin's pic:
"where am I!?!" I tried to scream but it was no use my voice was weak my hole body was I was only in my undergarments. I was about to say something else but the door opened for my to see someone I never saw before walk in.
"Who are you?" I asked
"I am Shawn, shawn mendes your kidnapper." he said smoothly and calmly. He was actually kinda cute.
"Don't worry know one will ever know you are gone I am the only one that care about u jenna was just using u and so was Jack the truth is those to are dating see." he showed me a picture of jenna and Jack kissing I stared balling my eyes out.
"Well got to go to school babe love ya." he kissed me I had to Amit he was a good kisser but he kidnapped me.
Cameron's pov:
She hasn't been home I am starting to get worried but who cares right? Crap I can't worry about her and why I have I never asked her about mom I need to do that and soon i will call her.
Ringing ringing ringing........
"Cameron I know you hate me and all but of u do this one thing I saved up some money and I going to move away and do what ever you want please just help me!!!!!" I could hear her crying on the other line. I felt bad for her.
"Fine I guess what do you need." I said sounding annoyed when I was actually worried about her.
"Can u go to the old cottage mom use to take us to." I heard her cry more then she screamed and said in a faint voice
"Please hurry." then the line went dead. crap crap crap I get in the car and drive as fast as I can I hope I get there soon.
Katilins pov:
I was on the phone with Cameron when a big muscular guy came in and punched me I almost blacked out I got in two more words to him before he smashed my phone and next thing I know he is punching and kicking me everywhere I just let go know one will care anyway.
Cameron's pov:
I got there and I tried to open the door but it was locked I stood there for a minute it brought back so many memories they were good to. Then I remember my sister I broke down the door to see a big guy beating up my sister she looked so helpless wow. I grabbed a shovel and hit him on his head he got knocked out I picked up my sister she looked horrible.
"I'm sorry i am such a bad sister I will just give up I was going to before but I wanted to wait for you and know your
are here so I am going to give you what you want and I didn't kill mom someone else did goodbye forever brother I will always love you even tho you hate me." she said the faintest voice ever I was in shock she didn't do then who did? I need to get her to the hospital I rushed her there, I didn't call anyone the doctors came out with good news and bad.
"The good news is that she is going to live the bad news is ......"