you're such cutesy

Börja om från början

B: I know but I thought you didn't want to get back together, I lost hope.

J: So the second we broke up you turned to her?! 

B: NO, she came to me.

J: And you let her!

B: Because I was miserable, I was a wreck Jade, the whole time I was with her all I can think is you, the moment I saw you kiss that bastard I felt my heart sink.

J: wait a minute, Kiss? where and when?

B: at the karaoke Dokie, after he performed you pulled him into the corner and kiss on his cheek.

J: I was trying to say to him that I didn't like what he did to me that night and that kiss was out of pity.

B: I didn't know that plus I also heard you say"I love you" to him that night, you have no idea how hard for me to hear you say that to someone else, those 3 words cut deeply to me, it validated the fact that I would never get you back... Jade, if I have known I would have never done What I did, I already made that mistake once, and look what it got me.

J: what do you think I felt when I saw you kiss her again and this time you weren't acting... but what kills me the most is the fact that after everything you have done I still want to be with you, and maybe I'm stupid for saying that but that's how I feel.

B: Then what's stopping us?!

J:  You! idiot! you have a girlfriend now and even if I wanted to be with you, I'm not the type of girl who's willing to be a side chick, look Beck we already hurt and loved each other while being separated, and together, surely by now, we know how OUR relationship works, the only problem is we don't have a relationship, to begin with, at least not anymore.

 B: so what you're just going to give up?! 

J: you made your choice and I sure made mine, I'm a 100% sure this isn't my fault ( she stood up and walk away but Beck quickly grabs her arm and pulled her back, he cupped her face and kiss her with passion, and even Jade couldn't resist his kiss) 

as they slowly pulled away from their kiss, their eye contact remains.

J: say you love me. ( she says in a straightforward tone)

B: magic word?

J: URGH!!. (she rolled her eyes and was about to walk out again but Beck didn't let her he  slightly chuckled and answered)

B: I'm kidding...I love you Jade( making Jade smirk) and I promise you that would never change.

J: (she wraps her arm around his neck as she hugs him tightly) I really miss you. 

B: I miss you too.

he places his hand on her waist and was about to kiss her again but this time Jade stop him.

J: But we can't do this, as much as it pains me to say this I'm not your girlfriend, Beck Tori is. ( Beck smiled goofily at her) I'm serious Beck!

B: Jade is that the only reason why we can't be together? 

J: obviously yeah

B: So you're sure you're willing to give me a second chance?

J: didn't you hear what I said earlier, what kind of stupid question is that Beck, of course, I want you back dummy, our only problem is Veg-

B: She broke up with me.

J: what?

B: Yeah, she asked me if I'm still in love with you, I couldn't Lie, she knew I could never replace you with her nor anybody else, that's why we broke up, and I'm glad we did, cuz, to be honest, you're the only person I can imagen spending my whole life with.