Anato rubbed Boboiboy's head with a genuine fatherly smile. "Been a while huh, kiddo?" Amato then faced one of his best sidekicks. "Thanks, Maskmana. I owe you."

Maskmana nodded. Although his expression was concealed by his mask, Amato could tell that he's actually smiling.

Papa Zola then raised his voice so that everyone can hear him. "Be ready, my young disciples! It's time to take off with Justice!"

It's really loud, even Boboiboy cringed a little. Mechabot swore, if he has ears, he'll be deaf already.

"Jeez, you sure you wanna let everyone at Planet Junkberg to know about our departure or what?" Gopal asked, covering one of his ears with his hand.

"Hehehe, Justice apologise for my behaviour. But real talk, let's go! I can't wait to meet my sweet cute little pie!"

As the earthlings looked at a certain Admiral, Maskmana immediately nodded.

"You all can go now. Have a great holiday. Thanks again."

Sending out their best TAPOPS salute, the group, along with MechAmato entered MYS Kebenaran, ready to return back to their birth planet.

After sinking into their respective seats, Boboiboy said something from his captain seat, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Earth.."

"Here we come!" The gang finished in unison. They pumped out their fists in excitement as Amato smiled, admiring his son's friendship with his sidekicks.

                                 ⚡🌪⛰🔥💧🍃☀️

Back on Earth, Kokotaim gang's parents are already there, waiting for their kids to reach their home planet. Mrs. Wawa and Mrs. Yang are chatting with each other about some fashion stuff.

"Hey, do you know that this brand just aired a new bag?" Mrs.Wawa asked as she swallowed her Cekodok Coklat carefully.

"Really, Wawa? That's incredible!" Mrs. Yang joyfully replied.

"Yeah! The colour is also very great. It's like lilac but softer." Mrs. Wawa said to her best friend.

While the duo spent their time talking, eating, gossiping with each other, Mr. Kumar ordered another cup of Tok Aba's Special Hot Chocolate.

After serving his specialty to his friend, Tok Aba looked at Kumar.

"It's a good thing that you're able to pay for your own drinks and not getting your son's debt to pile up more." Tok Aba stated.

Kumar waved his hand dismissively. "Dey, it's not even that much, right?"

Tok Aba opened his secret debt book, which he will pass down to Boboiboy someday.

"Erm...maybe more than RM 5000 is not that much." Tok Aba said sarcastically.

Kumar spat his drink and fortunately, it didn't hit Tok Aba.

"WHAT?!"

Tok Aba shrugged. "It's the truth, alright."

"I will teach that boy a lesson-"

"Yeah! Our kids are here!" Yang and Wawa cut off Kumar's speech. And somehow, from an angry dad, Kumar changed into an emotional dad he always is.

"Huhuhu! My brave Gopal is here!" He ran outside the shop, followed by Yang and Wawa, waiting for their little stars to land safely. Tok Aba smiled softly, before joining his friends outside his Kokotiam.

Dust flew everywhere, as the spaceship landed safely on Earth. A few moments later, the door slid open as four Earthlings and one humanoid alien appeared.