Chapter 4 Book 1: The Forest

After getting out of the gallery, you three had to find a place to stay. You all kept trying to find places to stay, but got no luck. Until today.

4 weeks later
___, Doggy, and Pghlfilms are standing near a campfire in the forest.
"I think those monsters... they were our friends..." You said. "Oh? Don't be so ridiculous, ___. I'm sure they were just strangers that we never heard of." Pghlfilms said while you shrugged. "It's getting late, maybe we should get some rest." Doggy said while yawning.

You agreed and just slept on the forest floor. "Nuh-uh. I am not sleepy." Pghlfilms said with crossed arms. "Sure buddy, i'll read a bedtime story and we'll see about that." Doggy said. "Once upon a time, a-" Doggy got cut off to see Pghlfilms snoring. He shook his head, and looked at his hand.

While the two were sleeping, They heard a drinking noise, and then a glass shattering noise after.
____ and Pghlfilms woke up in the middle of the night a few minutes after the glass shattering was made. You got worried and looked around to find Doggy. "Doggy? Where are you?" You yelled. No response. "Uh Pghlfilms, what happened to Doggy?" You asked while shaking his shoulder. "I don't know, i was asleep at the time of this, and had no idea what happened." He said. You began to panic and try to find Doggy.

After searching for a while, you found Doggy, but something was a tad bit off about him. "Ah, Doggy! There you are! I was wondering where you went." You said. He turned around to reveal that he had an axe and red eyes. You then sweat and say "Doggy...? What happened to you?" Nervously. He was about to swing his axe at you, but someone caught you in time. Pghlfilms.

"Ah, Pghlfilms! Thank god you're here. I was about to get killed by Doggy." You said. "I have no idea what happened to him, but it looks like he went evil." Pghlfilms said, while putting you down on the ground. "So, we have to escape this place before Doggy kills both of us." He said. "Uh, i don't think it's Doggy we only need to worry about.." You said, pointing at the back of Pghlfilms.

"What are you talking abo-" He got cut off while dodging an infected's sledge hammer. "Okay, we need to run ASAP. ____, You go get some keys while i try to fend off this sheep." He said, putting his fists up. "But, are you sure you can do it?" You asked. "Of course i can, now don't worry about me and go get some keys so we can get out of here!" He said while pushing you away. You worried about him, but you still went to look for keys anyway.

After unlocking all the doors, you needed to get a wrench to open the generators. Luckily, you had remembered exactly where you put it, so you decided to go get it. Unfortunately, Doggy was in the way. So you decided to go to Pghlfilms for help. You went to him and saw that he had gotten a nosebleed and was beaten up pretty badly.

"Oh dear  Pghlfilms are you okay?" You asked while holding his shoulder. "Yeah, i'm fine. I can't really distract the sheep anymore, so i'm leaving it to you. Good luck out there, ___" He said while patting your head and running to get the wrench. You smiled and then decided to distract the sheep. You realized you didn't see Doggy anywhere, so you must've believed he had given up.

After distracting the sheep, you heard the door open so you ran to it with all your speed. Pghlfilms was waiting for you beside the exit, and you both escaped after you got there. When you escaped, you heard a voice on the ground. "Hello? Is anyone out there?" The voice said. You realized it was a walkie talkie, so you picked it up and decided to listen to the other line. The line then directs you and Pghlfilms to a school, where they were apparently. You had lost Doggy, so you might as well do this with Pghlfilms since you two were the only survivors you knew.

Word count: 721
I rushed this chapter so it might be a tad bit bad, but its alright
Next chapter: Chapter 5 Book 1: The school