Chapter 3 Book 1: The Gallery

When you all abruptly stopped at the gallery, you got surrounded by a bunch of Infecteds. You looked around to see them tapping the window.
Doggy had heavy breaths, and he was sweating. You couldn't tell what Pghlfilms was feeling, since he had a helmet on.

"We're out of gas, and completely surrounded!" Doggy said, panting. You then notice a gallery next to the car, so you decided to use that. "Looks like we'll have to go through the gallery!" You said.

You three then ran out of there, and went into the gallery. You crouched down and panted, while Doggy flopped on the ground. Pghlfilms was using his rocket shoes to get to the gallery. 'Those monsters looked familiar...' you said in your mind. "That was a close one." Pghlfilms said.

"Yeah, they almost bit my ear off." You said, panting. "Well, looks like we're stuck here. We're probably going to stay here for a while, but if an infected is here then we should probably get going. Which is highly likely, so i'll be moving now." Pghlfilms said, while he ran off to look for some keys.

Doggy sat in the corner, looking a bit tired. "Go fetch me some bones if you find em, i'll use it to knock out the infected." He said, while sighing. You then nodded and went to look for some keys as well. While looking for said keys, you ran into Pghlfilms again. "Oh, didnt expect to bump into you" you said. "Well i tend to get a bit lost at some parts but it doesn't really matter since we're just trying to esc-" He got cut off, getting knocked to the ground with his helmet being taken off.

"PGHLFILMS!" You yelled. You then look behind him to see an infected pig with another bat. "Okay is it me or are these things just multiplying?" You said. It then picked up its bat and was about to hit you, but you carried Pghlfilms and put his helmet onto your head slightly and stormed off. You looked at him, and he wasnt looking too good.

Luckily, you found a bone on the way to give Doggy. You then ran to Doggy. He then looked down at Pghlfilms to see what happened to him.
"Yeesh, what happened to him? And why are you wearing his helmet?" He asked. "It's a long story, but just take the bone!" You said.

He nodded and picked up the bone. He then ran to the pig, and you just looked back at Pghlfilms. He was pretty knocked out, so you put him down in a safe spot and went to find more items and keys. Once you found the said items, you then yelled and said "C'MON, WE'RE ABOUT TO ESCAPE!" So rhat Doggy could hear it. You ran to pick up Pghlfilms and escape, but you sensed something coming behind you.

Before you could even turn around, Doggy came in and punched the pig to the ground. "C'mon let's go!" He said while running to the back exit. You followed him, and you unlocked it and escaped.

You walked out, and looked down at Pghlfilms while still carrying him.
"They just don't stop coming after us, do they?" You said. "I don't get it. But hey, it's nothing we three can't handle." Doggy said, looking at you and Pghlfilms. "After all, remember when me and you made the arrest in the alley way before this?" Doggy said.

"Yeah, but we weren't arresting these... things! They don't do anything but attack us." You said, looking back down to Pghlfilms. "Listen, ___. You and Pghlfilms are good people. Even in desperate times you two held onto your morality." Doggy said, while looking at Pghlfilms as well.

"It's the people like you two who succeed. As long as you both stay who you both are, you'll get to where you need to be." Doggy said. You widened your eyes and looked back at the direction you were facing. "You're right, Doggy. I can't let the situation lose sight of who me and Pghlfilms are." You said.

"Good! Now, let's find someplace safe. We'll have time to think of what we can do and put Pghlfilms to rest." Doggy said. "Sounds like a plan." You said, while you two walk out the gallery.

Word count: 722
Oh my GODD this was a pain to right lmao. But it was worth it lol. Also dw pghlfilms aint dead
Next chapter: Chapter 4 Book 1: The forest