Chapter Fourteen - Crash of Reality

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, these ain't your typical hylbillys. They're pros." Mike handed me the AK-47 AND i draped it over my shoulder.

"We should go for the embassy, or at least a hospital." Ben stated

"Nah, they'll be expecting that." I replied "Mike any other idea's?" I wonder

"There is a MI6 safe house near here. I have a contact there. We got there we wait it out and we get an extraction."

"And change of clothes?" I hope, trying to be a badass in a dress wasn't easy and besides my legs were freezing.

"Do you trust them?" We both questioned him

"Yes to both. The fact is everyone of these guys is a terrorist asshole until proven otherwise. The only people we trust right now is each other, OK."

"Alrighty then." I stumbled in one direction."This way, we gotta get underground."

-3rd Person-

Mike broke the gates of Charring Cross station with the gun. Then handed it back to Grace before opening the gates enough that they could get through.

"The totally heard that." Grace mumbled going in first. For someone who had concussion she was doing quite well at walking but that what she was trained to do, mostly. Ignore the pain if she could till safe ground.

"Why did she do that? The Grace I know wouldn't just randomly hit a cop fake or not with a plank of wood." Ben whispered to his good friend as the followed on behind. She held the gun out her soldier insists kicking in.

"Grace, she doesn't deal well with loss. She gets angry and lashes out."

"Lashes out?" Mike looked at her

"Look now is not the time to explain the inner workings of your wife." Just then the three of them heard The gates.

"Let's go." All three boarded an empty tube. Grace check the cabin and nodded back to the both of them.

"Both of you stay here, I'll be back."

"As if" She scoff going to follow him but he stopped her.

"You can barely hold yourself together, so you stay here oaky." Grace didn't like that idea, in fact she hated that idea.

"Mike."

"No, now can it before I make you." She folded my arms as he left, taking the gun with him

-Grace-

I heard the assholes scream and cough as I presumed Mike threw both the grenades . Ben paced back and forward irritating me.

"Will you stop that it's annoying." He stopped and looked at me in pity, why? I don't need it.

"Look, I'm sorry okay." he apologised  coming to stand in front of me.

"Seriously."

"Grace, just listen. I know your angry, I know your upset. But just listen. You can't just lash out, you need to think rationally, okay."

"I am."

"Really because you just randomly hit a man causing him to suffocate then make a breathing joke." I sighed rubbing my face.

"You're not Maggie, I know that. I fell in love with you because you're you. and I'm sorry if I made you felt like you had to be someone else. I'm sorry that I pressured you. But I need the Grace that can think rationally 20 steps ahead because that is the only way were gonna get through this. The Grace that is calm and fierce in dangerous situations. The one that casually laid out of a car going 70 mph shooting a motorcycle." I relaxed hearing his words

"Use that anger to think, okay."

"Okay" There were more gunshots until it rang silent. I put my finger to my lips and slowly walked out.  I looked round the corner and was grateful that only Mike was there.

"Mike" I breathed running to hug him.

"Hey, I'm fine. You alright."

"Yeah, turns out my husband is really good a pep talks, you should try it.."

"Raza." We both turned our heads One was still alive. We both went to him "Raza" He went to grab a gun and I snatched the gun from Mike and hit him with it. Then threw it to Ben.

Dropping on him I released some of my anger out on his face. Then turned his arm breaking it and grabbing a knife. From the corner of my eye I watched Mike stop Ben.

"Don't she needs this." I grabbed the knife this Raza had.

"Or we can do this the really fucking hard way." I plunges the knife deep in his back causing him to scream.

"Raza, answer me brother." I grabbed the radio off him.

"Raza's not feeling too well at the moment." I drawled "He's a little bit fucked up." I slapped Raza's head

"Yo, what's this dickhead's name?" I asked

"This is Kamran. Who is this?" Kamran asked

"Hey, Kamran. My Name is Grace Asher, the unfortunate woman you managed to mighty piss off."

"You are the wife of the president."

"You know me. That nice. Why don't you boys pack up your shit and head back to fuckheadistan or wherever it is your from." I sneer over the radio

"Such a mouth for a first lady."

"Yeah well ya see I'm the second first lady. So the gracious memo must have got lost in the mail."

"You should have let us kill the two of you  quickly because now we're gonna kill you slowly and stream it live for the whole world to see. Can you hear me Mr President." I looked up to my Husband who was now getting angry.

"Tell him."

"Yeah, he can hear ya. But theres something I want you to hear first. This is what happens when you awake the crazy protective bitch. I shoved the radio to Raza's ear and dug the knife into him. Raza began screaming as I slowly killed him. I brought it back up

"That is the sound of your brother dying. Yeah not much of a talker this one, but I'll bet ya one of your men will. Especially when I've got through with them. See you soon." I stood up and sighed then looked at the men.

"Was that really necessary?" Ben questioned me

"No, but it helped." i left throwing the radio at Mike.