13

April 21, 2011

Amelia and Bonnie were at the mall together because in eight days the prom was going to happen and Bonnie asked Amelia to come along with her since she didn't have a date and of course Amelia said yes

" thanks for coming along with me Amelia." Bonnie said as they were both looking at dresses.

" it was no problem I needed this after what happened for the past few weeks." She said.

" oh what happened." Bonnie asked and looks at her.

" just personal issues." Amelia said and Bonnie nods." Well I hope it can be fixed." Bonnie said.

Amelia's phone started to ring and she looked at it to see that it was Klaus and Because of what happened a few weeks ago she decided to ignore him for a while

" are you not gonna answer that." Bonnie asked." It's just some unknown number now come on let's get our dresses." Amelia said and they spent the next one hour looking at dresses, Amelia's phone started to ring so many times that she has a power it off.

They paid for their dresses and left the mall, After Amelia dropped off Bonnie she cut her phone on to see that she had at least 40 something messages and 30 calls from Klaus, she decided to head to his place to find out what's wrong with him

When she got there she noticed that the door was unlocked and went in. when she got there she saw klaus on the ground in pain

" what the hell is wrong with you Klaus,  why do you keep calling me." She asked and klaus looked at her.

" go away you're not real." He said slowly.

" for the past few hours I tried to enjoy my day when I can't, because you keep phone stalking me so you better tell me what the hell do you want before I leave." She said angrily.

" it's really you." He asked and she nodded." It was Silas he stuck me with the white oak and I can't get it out.

" why would Silas come after you." Amelia asked.

" well I was in no position to ask questions suffice it to say I'm hurt. So you can understand why I called you." He said and Amelia laughed.

" are you serious you want me to help you after everything you've done, I heard you ran Tyler out of town you killed his mother you made our relationship shit and you think I'm the right person to call." Amelia said.

" if I die Caroline, Tyler, you and all of your Friends die with me." He said.

" okay one we're not even sure if I even sired to you but fine I'll help you only because Stefan is sired to you." She says and walks to him.

Amelia got to work, about two hours later she was still trying to help him but there was nothing to help she couldn't find anything

" are you sure he even stuck you with it I don't even see nothing back here." Amelia said pulling out nothing but klaus ended up screaming out in pain.

" i'm sorry I'm sorry....I'm sorry." Amelia said and sighs before thinking and out of nowhere she went deeper into his back making him scream out in pain more." You know what I'm not sorry." She said and he turned to look at her.