"[Y/N], this is Kisaki." The man that always hunts me in my dreams, stands beside Izana and Kakucho. 

"This is Hanma-." 

Thoughtlessly my hand move on its own, and the last thing that I did, pulled me back to reality. 

Heart racing with anger, and aching in pain I stared at my hand that fell in contact with his face leaving a scratch and tint cerise in it. 

"You..." I spat, why is he here? Izana was introducing me to him? On what purpose? What the hell is happening.

"[Y/N], do you know Kisaki?" I look back at Izana and push him, why is he involved in this man, again? 

He'll be the greatest downfall of Izana, he won't be any help for my man, and he's the main perpetrator of what will happen to Izana... and the man who'll eventually kill me. 

Why...? How? 

Bombarded with questions and negative thoughts, I look back at Izana. 

"Why is he here? Izana, what is he doing here?" 

Trying to subdue any irrational motion I bite my lips. Izana stare at me, his orbs are curiously striking behind his eyelashes as I restrain myself. 

"He will be needed, [Y/N]-." 

"Why is he needed? You already have Ran and Rindou who holds a great influence, Kakucho's loyalty is enough for you to make your way to the top! Shion we'll help you too! You already have funds, that's why you had Koko! Why do you need him?! What's the whole use of Tenjiku Heavenly Kings! If you still need him!" I pause with my forward rage. 

The room fell into placidity, all of them were bafflement by my action. Gritting my teeth at the rash of unpleasant emotions, I can taste a metallic iron gushing on my palate.

"Calm down," Izana said. 

He walk closely to me as I take a step backward, I feel betrayed yet I can't point my fingers at anyone, I'm the only one who's aware of our future.

"Anata." He called. 

Touching my lips he releases a flaky 'tsk-ed.' 

"Kakucho, take that two away." Leaving the two of us alone, I turn to Izana. 

"Who is he Izana?" 

"He'll be my greatest pawn." 

"What?" He pulls me to sit on the couch, placing me in between his lap he holds my hands. 

"Kisaki. We share the same different goals." 

"What does it mean exactly?" He hesitate. I can say he's hesitating on telling me, chewing my cheeks I solemnly stare at him, I still feel played by Judas, when he introduced Kisaki to me. 

"We want the same thing. Sano Manjiro." Chest tightening I stared at the ground. 

"You took everything away, from me Manjiro!" 

"If I lose this fight, that means I've lost everything, right?" 

Manjiro... That's right he's Izana's half brother, Shinichiro's brother- the man that I'd seen the first time I've met Izana. 

"Why do you want him, that bad?" 

"Everything Shinichiro left, I want it all. Especially Sano Manjiro." Left? Does it mean? I look back at him, 

"Left...? What do you mean?" 

"He died." He punctuated, gasping out of shock, I grip his thigh. He died before me, is that why Manjiro took everything to him?