Part 14

Hii lovely audience💓

 So today I am gonna start with part 14.

Recap - Accha chalo aaj de deti hun😜, Vanshika ko class mein periods aa jaate hain and wo bhul jaati hai to Nischay use apni jacket deta hai stain ko cover karne ke liye aur usi din wo Abhi se bhi milti hai and use baad mein ye bhi pata chal jaata hai ki Abhi aur Nischay bhai hain and Abhi ko bhi pata chalta hai ki Vanshika aur Nischay enemies hain aur us din aur bhi bohot saare kaand hote hain like Vanshika ke papa ko dusri baar heart attack aata hai and jab ye baat use pata chalti hai to wo pehle park mein jaati hai rote rote and fir hostel se bahar club mein aur club mein wo whisky bhi peeti hai and use chad jaati hai aur ek banda use se flirt bhi kar raha hota hai named Aditya aur jab use whisky chadti hai to wo us bande ke saath dance bhi karti hai aur fir Nischay use dhund leta hai aur use vaapis hostel mein leke jaata hai and fr Tanaya use room mein le jaati hai aur fir wo dono so jaate hain.

Ab aage...

Author's POV

Author's POV

Vanshika wakes up and she felt her head heavy then she try to remember that what happen yesterday but she only remembered that when she was in club she met a boy named Aditya and after that she also drinks whisky... That's it she could remember. After that she saw the time and decides to wake up Tanya.

Vanshika - Tanya.. uthja

Tanya - Kya hua (in sleepy voice) 

Then she saw the time.

Tanya - Abhi to sirf 5 baje hain itni jaldi uthkar kya karna hai?

Vanshika - Are uth to shi mujhe tujhse ek baat puchni hai.

Tanya stands up and sit on her bed and Vanshika also comes and sits there.

Tanya - Bol

Vanshika - Tu mujhe ye bata ki mein to club mein thi to mein yahan kaise aayi?

Tanya - She tells all the things to her

Vanshika - WTF mujhe Nischay lekar aaya tha?

Tanya - Han

Vanshika - Aur use meine kuch kaha to nhi na?

Tanya - Ab wo to use hi pata ho

Vanshika - Yaar agar meine use kuch ulta sidha bola ho ga to mein kya karungi?

Tanya - Mujhe kya pata yaar mujhe sone de.

Then she pushes Vanshika and she slept.

Vanshika - Yaar mein kya karun ab? Agar meine use kuch ulta sidha bola hoga to mein kya karungi? Hey Bhagwaan mujhe bacha lena🙏

Uske baad wo yahi sochti rehti hai aur use isi wajeh se neend bhi nhi aati. Then it's 6:00 o'clock and she wakes up and also wake up Tanya then they both did their morning routine and goes to college.

At college

They both goes in their class and settled down then after some time Nischay also comes and settled down. 

Nischay - Hi bish

Vanshika - Hi

Vanshika was somewhat feeling awkward with Nischay bcs she don't know what she spoked when she was drunk.

Nischay checks her forehead. 

Vanshika - What are you doing

Nischay - Are you sick?

She removes his hand.

Vanshika - No, I am not

Nischay - Then why didn't you call me jerk or idiot bcs when I call you bish you always reply back and call me jerk. (😂)

Vanshika - You dumb ass

Nischay - Hey bitch don't call me that

Vanshika - You better keep your mouth shut

Nischay - You too should do so.

Time skips  

After few minutes 

Vanshika - Uhh.. Nischay can I ask you something?

Nischay - Now it's more doughtful that you are sick bcs you called me by my name.

Vanshika - Shut up and give the answer of my question.

Nischay - You know what, I know everything you can ask me anything.

Vanshika - Ok.. So.. Can you tell me what happened when I was drunk coz Tanya said me that when I was in club you found me and also you brought me with you in hostel...

Nischay - Oh yeah, she is right I brought you with me when I found you...

He came closer to her near her ear and tells

Nischay - You said 'I love you' to me when you were drunk.

Vanshika - WHAT?😳😳

Nischay - Yes and you also called me 'Baby'.

Vanshika - REALLY? 😳😳

Vanshika in mind - Yaarr  ye tune kya kardiya? Now I really don't know how to face him.

To be continued...

So, that's it for today guys I hope you liked this part if so then pls vote and comment.

Byee lovely peoples💖✨