1

Why....why am I crying?
Why does it hurt so much....my heart?
I was happy a moment ago... what went wrong ...why do I cry when I am happy ?
Why do feel this certain feeling of despair... helplessness.... misery... loneliness.... why am I so sad suddenly?

"Dev....Dev what is wrong.. Why are you crying?" I was brought back to the world by my friend.  His face showed nothing but concern.
"Nothing... I myself am not sure why I am crying ." I replied as I dried the tears with the back of my hand.
"What do you mean 'you don't know'?" Rishi asked again.

I don't know... we are just chilling in a nearby Cafe... playing mobile games and then suddenly I start feeling this feeling. I really don't know.

"Lets just head back home now... I think I am tired."
"OK.... if you say so." Rishi replied as concern was evident in all of his words.
"But you have to tell me what happened when we meet tomorrow...okay?"he continued.
"Yeah I will if I myself get to know what happened." I quickly took my stuff and was about to exit the Cafe when I caught a glimpse of a girl just standing at the counter taking orders of the customers.
As I looked at her face ... she seemed to be okay with a smile surfacing her lips, but suddenly all the sadness I felt moments ago which had somehow subsided was now again surfacing my heart .
Her black hair were tied in a messy bun and she seemed to be just a normal girl but I don't what got me so mesmerized in her that I could not take my eyes of her. Her eyes were conveying so much though I believe no one saw or understood it.
She looked nearly depressed to me though she had this constant small smile on her face.

What's happening to me?

Suddenly I heard a voice... a sweet voice... not very heavy nor very thin of a voice... just a calming voice ringing in my ear. It was of a girl.

I can't.....I can't anymore...I need someone....please help me... please.

I could feel the pain the voice held and I don't know why but this voice felt as if it was of the girl I was staring at moments ago.
I felt my brain going haywire and the sad feeling getting increasingly heavy in my heart... so decided to just go home and sleep or something. I tore my eyes off her face and went to my car soon driving home. As I drove and got far away from the Cafe I slowly and slowly felt the sadness subside and then completely become insignificant in me.
But her face ... that  girl's face was not ready to leave my mind at all.
I reached home and lied on my bed soon drifting of to sleep  with the thoughts of whatever happened in the Cafe in my mind.
---×---

Heyyy.. author here.... umm this is the first time I am writing a story on a platform like this.
I mostly write in books so... I am not so confident in my work.
Anyways thanks for reading 📚.
Love you 😍 💗 💓.

---×---