Chapter 2

Damian Desmond

'She's cute.'

Yep. The shorty girl that I met lately.
She has fair skin and her green eyes are large and oval-shaped with prominent eyelashes. She has shoulder-length, light pink hair that curls inwards with a fringe that reaches just above her eyes.

Well, I admit that I am handsome with good physique that's why she likes me. How did I know? It's obvious in her face. She's blushing.

I'm Damian Desmond, the future successor of this prestigious school for elites like me. Bloomfield College. I'm the second child of the great business tycoon Donovan Desmond and Dianna Beckham. My mom did not change her surname because she's a famous actress and she doesn't want to get involved in my dad's business.

My brother is already in mid-20's while I'm still in my teenage years (15). He's a bit taller and bigger than me and at the same time he's intelligent that's why dad gave him the permission to handle some of his businesses.

Before I left the mansion 'cause I'll be in the men's dormitory from now on' my dad told me to be careful in choosing friends. He told me that there are illegal group of people who's after our lives. He wanted me to be careful in choosing people that I can rely on. He told me to make friends, and speaking of friends...

Well, I do have friends already. My childhood friends. They're Emil and Ewen. Speaking of the two jerks.

"Hey Damian! Long time no see."- Emil said and gave me a high five same with Ewen.

"Hah! You missed my handsomeness, Emil?" I asked trying to tease my old friend. He snorted and balled his fist as if he's going to punch me. I bet he can't cause he's afraid of detention.

"Damn it that's gay."- he said with annoyance on his face.

Ewen and I just laughed heartily.

"So, are we still in the same class?"

"Wait you didn't check the list right?"-Ewen asked with a surprised face. Tsk. Poor guy still not used to my laziness.

"What do you expect to our Master Damian. Master of Lazi-

Handsomeness." I cut Emil and smirked.

"For your information Master of Lazi- I mean handsomeness, we're still classmates. Our class is still intact except for the new student named Ms. Anya Forger." Emil continued.

"Anya Forger?"- I mentioned. Her name rings a bell. Forger?

"Oh yeah, have you not met her?"- Ewen.

"Not yet." I shrugged. Then placed may backpack on my chosen chair. I'll sit at the last row and column.

"Damian and his usual spot."

My classmates murmured as I sit on my very own throne. While my two friends are on my opposite sides. Then our class adviser came in.

Mrs. Anderson together with- woah shorty?

A/N: Hello DamiAnya simps 🙌 made up my mind. I'm changing their names to original one's in anime.