21- Beach

The sunlight beams through the curtain blinds and into my face. Opening my eyes slowly, my vision is blurry and fuzzy, flinching from the light.

I find myself cuddled up to Millie, my head resting just below hers.

"Morning hun," she comments, brushing her hand through my hair. Her voice is soothing and arises a comforting feeling throughout me. My face melts into a smile, a feeling of warmth and comfort surrounding me.

"Good morning," I reply, moving backwards to look up at her face. She flashes me a smile and I return the favour.

Her hair is messy and scrunched into a bun, wearing an oversized hoodie of mine paired with a pair of my comfortable black leggings.

"Are those my clothes your wearing?" I question and she nods with a smile.

"You fell asleep in the car ride here so I made myself at home. Hope that's ok," she explains and I nod with a smile.

I look down to my outfit and see I'm wearing the same clothes, though she's replaced my jacket with her hoodie. It's soft and warm and surprisingly my clothes aren't too uncomfortable.

"I didn't want to change you without your permission," she explains and I smile.

Though our moment is interrupted by a ding from my phone. Rolling over I scrunch up my face from the glare.

New message from 'Eri-chan'
[Hey, I haven't seen you for ages! If you're free I was wondering if you wanted to go on a double date today? Let's catch up :)]

Sent at 6:07am
[I would love to, there's a milkshake place down at the beach? We could go for the day?]

'Eri-chan' at 6:08am
[Sounds great! See you there at 8?]

Sent at 6:08am
[You bet]

I close my phone with a sigh in an attempt to refrain my excitement.

"Millie!" I exclaim, rolling over to her and holding her close in my arms.

"Someone's excited! What's up?"

"You, me, Eri and Akira. Double date at the beach at 8? We can share milkshakes again?"

A smile overlaps her expression.

"Sounds good."

~

Coming out from the bathroom I take one last look at my outfit. A pink high waisted bikini sits covering my skin, underneath an oversized, white button up shirt which hangs over my shoulders.

Black sandals cover my feet, protecting them from the scorching sun outside.
Walking out of the public bathroom stall I find Millie waiting for me by the stairs down to the beach.

She's wearing a cute black one piece stretching to tie at the open back.

Walking over to her I embrace her in a hug.

"Hiiii."

"Hello love, do you know where Akira and Eri are?" She asks.

Grabbing her hand i pull her down the staircase and onto the sand, shivering as it makes its way between my feet and my shoes.

"Eri!" I exclaim, spotting her baby blue hair from a mile away, it matches her bikini set. Rushing over to her I embrace her I a swift hug before stepping back to stand with Millie.

After saying our hellos and setting up, we're left with an umbrella like tent providing us with shade, with towels lined up underneath to sit on. Akira even brought a little beach chair.

Millie sits crouched over the waters edge while Eri lays with an inflatable pillow on one of the towels next to Akira. Walking over to the waters edge the sun flares into my side.

"Boo!" I exclaim, pushing Millie into the water and she falls in with a splash. There's a drop in the sand right at this point making it the perfect depth to jump in.

Though my laughter is interrupted by a hand wrapped around my leg, before Millie pulls me in with her. Both swimming up for air we burst into laughter, splashing water at each other and treading water to stay afloat. Though she disappears underneath the surface before swimming up and holding me on her shoulders.

"Woah! Millie?!" I exclaim in shock before getting shoved off and face planting into the water with a splash.

We both swim up to the shore, gasping for air in between our laughter.

I walk over to Eri while Akira and Millie decide to go get us milkshakes together.

Sitting on a towel I wrap another around my waist before laying down beside her.

"Hey Eri?"

"Yeah?"

"How long have you and Akira been dating?" I question.

"Two months now, why?" Eri reply's.

"It's nothing. Just when Akira told me I just- why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"Yeah I know, I'm sorry. I should've but I knew she was Millie's sister and I didn't want to complicate things more for you."

"I promise I was going to tell you, Akira's just more open with that kind of stuff she loves talking about it, she outed us to everyone," she explains with a chuckle and I laugh with her.

"I'm guessing you guys meet through the agency?"

"Yeah, I invited her over to my house after getting to know her more and everything just escalated from there and we gave dating a try."

"That's cute. I'm happy for you guys," I exclaim, acknowledging my support.

Though before she has a chance to speak the girls come walking back over.

"Hey bitches," Akira exclaims, stumbling over with the milkshakes in one hand and a beer in the other. Millie follows close behind her with some more drinks and I let out a chuckle.

"This is going to be a long night."
____________________________
Hope you enjoyed <3
I'll obviously make a part 2 to this chapter don't worry 😌

Word Count: 947

.