| xxiii ; let the games begin

Start from the beginning

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"They've been separated," Y/N said as she peered through all the shadows near them to follow the Kyoto's team movements. "Megumi, in the sky, knock Nishimiya out."

Megumi looked up at the sky, searching for her until he finally spotted her rooted in the air. Just below her were the rest of the Kyoto students.

"Knock her down," Megumi said as Nue appeared behind Nishimiya, flapping its wings as a shot of electricity shot her down.

"Mai, Mechamaru, go and help Nishimiya," Noritoshi ordered.

"Understood," Mechamaru said.

"Okay, we need her anyways," Mai commented before the two went off in Nishimya's direction.

Y/N signalled to the front where she spotted Noritoshi, Miwa, Akio and Akina running up ahead. "Maki, go for Miwa. I'll leave Noritoshi to you, Megumi. I'll take care of the siblings."

The two Zenins nodded their heads as they caught up with the Kyoto students and stopped them in their tracks.

"Kamo-san," Megumi glared at him. "Are you guys planning to kill Itadori?"

"What if I say yes?"

"You failed," Megumi said. "Itadori won't be killed that easily."

"We don't have a reason to kill him," Noritoshi replied.

"At least, the higher-ups and Big Four families do," Megumi shot back at him.

"You two are coming with me," Y/N smiled at the siblings before they sunk into Y/N's shadow, disappearing from the area.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Well, it's been a long time," Y/N smiled at the two siblings before her.

"Hey, Y/N..." Akina anxiously laughed. "Akio and I didn't want to kill Itadori. We can not fight, right?"

"Don't worry, I know you guys won't kill him," Y/N said. "But that doesn't mean I won't fight you. I really want to fight you guys."

"Akio?" Akina turned to her brother. "What do we do?"

Akio bit his lip, "Well if a fight is what she wants, then a fight she will get."

Y/N smirked as she summoned her sword, "That's what I want to hear."

Akio and Akina looked at each other before they nodded their heads. Y/N wasted no time as she rushed toward them, swinging her sword down at Akina first. Her sapphire eyes shone like jewels as she activated her cursed technique, swinging to the side to dodge the attack before she knocked the back of Y/N's head.

Y/N looked at Akio, noticing the slight shine in his red eyes, which meant that he had activated his cursed technique as well. Her left hand shot up as she tried to pull Akio down into the ground by his shadow, but he had already moved due to Akina's foretelling.

Akina had snuck up from behind, sweeping Y/N off her feet. She reeled her hand back, ready to give Y/N a punch when she suddenly rolled away. Akio, however, was already a step ahead as he grabbed Y/N's sword and pierced it into the ground, cutting off Y/N's escape route.

Y/N began to grow irritated. The siblings proved to always be a step ahead of her, if not even a couple. There had to be a way for her to be a step ahead of them. A way to reverse their positions.