PLAYLIST. 002

LIQUID SMOOTH, mitski

"Im liquid smooth, come touch me too, and feel my skin is plump and full of life, I'm in my prime. Im liquid smooth, come touch me, too. I'm at my highest peak, I'm ripe, about to fall capture me"

STARGIRL INTERLUDE , the weekend + Lana del Rey

"my back arched like a cat, my position couldn't stop you were hitting it. and I shouldn't cry but I love it , starboy"

WHAT YOU WAITING FOR, gwen Stefani

"Look at your watch now, You're still a super hot female, You got your million dollar contract, And they're all waiting for your hot track. What you waiting, What you waiting, What you waiting, What you waiting, What you waiting for?

ME AND YOUR MAMA, childish gambino

"Do what you want, I'm telling you let me into your heart. Can't stand it, backhanded they wanna see us fallin apart, you know that I love you so let me into your heart"

GIRLS, girl in red

"they're so pretty it hurts, I'm not talking bout boys I'm talking bout girls they're so pretty in their burton up shirts"

DEALER, Lana del Rey

"gave you all my money, I gave you all my money, gave you all my money. I don't want to live I don't want to give you nothing. Cause you never give me nothing back"

YOU GET ME SO HIGH, the neighbourhood

"If we can leave this all behind us, and meet in between. It would get me so high all the time, high all the time I wanna be high all the time. Would you come with me?"

SOFTCORE, the neighbourhood

"I'm too confused with my own life, are we too young for this? Feels like I can't move sharing my heart, but I'd know I'd miss you baby if I left right now, doing what I can tryna be a man but every time I miss you baby I can hear the sound, if breaking down"

SEX, DRUGS ECT, BEACH WEATHER

"Socialize, we're meant to size life, ife, ife
Floating on my low key vibe
Floating on my low key vibe, vibe, vibe
I don't need that late night high
I'm floating on my vibe
Vibe, vibe, vibe, vibe, vibe"

authors note!!!!!

THIS IS THE NEWEST PLAYLIST FOR THIS PART OF THE BOOK I MAY UPDATE IT YET BUT I DONT KNOW