Thank you....

Tommy could hear nothing, only the overwhelming ringing that pierced through his head like an arrow. Everything was drowned out by the sound, everything but the pain. It felt like he had been beat to hell and back eight times over, like he was in some sick story and he could do nothing to fix the plot, simply being forced to continue surviving something that should have killed him. When the ringing started to fade, it was replaced by a sound that suddenly made the ringing seem friendly in comparison. He was being screamed at. Whoever was yelling, they were fucking furious.

    "WHY WOULD YOU HIDE THIS TOMMY!? YOU LIED TO ME! YOU LIED TO YOUR ONLY FRIEND! NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU, SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING SO STUPID!?"

     "I'M THE ONLY ONE THAT CARES YOU IDIOT! WHY WOULD YOU GO BEHIND MY BACK! HIDING THINGS FROM ME!? WHAT THE FUCK TOMMY!?"

    "YOU STUPID CHILD!"

    "THIS WILL NOT GO UNPUNISHED!"

     It sounded like they were right next to him. He took in a shaky breath and forced his eyes open, quickly sitting up to look around. He was back in the place he woke up in, everything was the same, except the crater now had smoke rising from it, and patches of fire were still furiously burning the grass around the explosion. But besides that, nothing had changed, the smell of ash and blood, the splinters of wood, the overwhelming feeling of fear that seemed to sink into him whenever he was in this place. He glanced back at the crater, and that's when he saw the source of all the screaming.

     There was a person there, their stance looking tense and angry, their outfit was simple, a green hoodie and jeans, but on their face they wore a white smiley face mask. In another world, the smile could have looked friendly, but to Tommy, it was fucking terrifying. The second he laid eyes on the figure his instincts were screaming at him to run. Tommy didn't remember this person, but there was something in the back of his mind, screaming, pleading for Tommy to get away.

     This person was dangerous.

     "WELL!? ARE YOU GOING TO SAY ANYTHING OR SIT THERE LIKE A DEAD FISH!?" SHIT LIKE THIS IS THE REASON YOU WERE EXILED TOMMY! NO ONE CAN TRUST YOU!"

     They paused, taking in a breath, seemingly to calm themselves.

    "Listen- Tommy, I am your only friend. I am the only person you have left." But the dread piling up in his chest told Tommy that this person was anything but his friend. "Bullshit." Tommy said shakily, he had said it quietly, but the person made it clear that they had heard, as they started walking towards Tommy, looming over the boy threateningly. "You stupid child. When will you ever learn?"

     Then, there was a fist flying towards Tommy, and everything went dark.

---

    Tommy shot up gasping for air as his eyes flew open, he was back on the soft couch in Techno's home, back next to the warm crackling of the fire, but all he could hear was the persons furious screaming. He could still see the fist aimed at him, still smell the ash and blood. What the fuck was that? WHO the fuck was that?! Had that happened before he died? What the hell was going on!? Would that person come for him!? Hell, for all he knew they could be searching for him right now! "No, no, no, no, no, please-" Tommy whispered hoarsely. The small cabin no longer felt safe, Tommy was in danger.

    Tommy tried to stand up, to run, he needed to get away. He needed to be...anywhere else, just away from the cabin that now felt like a cage. But his legs wouldn't move, his whole body wasn't responding properly. His hands were trembling and his thoughts were a panicked, jumbled mess. Tears streamed messily down his face as his breaths quickened dangerously. This place wasn't safe- he- he needed to get out! But his body wouldn't listen, he could hardly think straight as he sobbed, his breaths still coming in panicked gasps. What the hell was going on? Tommy just wanted it to stop, but he felt too weak and shaky to do anything. So he simply curled up and sobbed, feebly trying to slow his breathing.

Prime, couldn't he just have peace for once?

---

    Techno sat on his bed, trying to think of what could have happened to make Tommy...jump. What had happened to him in exile?... Techno buried his face in his hands, his fists curling up in frustration. What had that psychopath done that had driven Tommy so far off the edge? It made the piglin hybrid sick to think of what might've happened, Dream could've been torturing Tommy for all he knew.

    But Techno knew one thing for sure, he was going to kill the sick motherf-

    Was somebody crying? Techno froze, listening, and sure enough, he heard the sound of sobbing coming from downstairs. Tommy.

Tommy's crying!

Go help him!

Save the Raccoon!

Sadinnit

Deadinnit

Bruhh don't even go there

GO HELP THE CHILDD

Technolate

Help Tommy!

Technobro

o7

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP o7'ing RANDOMLY-

You can't stop me :]

GO CHECK ON TOMMY!

    Techno sighed at chat, standing up and quickly making his way downstairs. As apathetic as Techno liked to act, he couldn't deny that he cared about the blonde, so his descent down the latter was swift if anything. He froze when he saw the state Tommy was in. He was curled up with his knees pulled up to his chest, struggling to breath as tears burned his cheeks. Techno's eyes widened as the realization hit him, Tommy was having a panic attack. 

Shit.

HELPP HIM U FOOL

Technolatee

Bruhhhh HELP THE CHILD

     He walked over to Tommy, standing awkwardly next to him, crap, Phil had mentioned how to help if this happened once, but Techno couldn't remember what he had said. He sat next to the blonde, gently putting a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, can you hear me Tommy? Can you try to focus on my voice?" He said. Tommy shakily glanced at him, nodding weakly through his sobs. "Okay, okay that's good. Uhm..." Shit, where was Phil when you need him? The avian had mentioned something about breathing..."Uhm, Tommy, I want you to try copying my breathing okay? Can you do that for me?" Another nod. Techno took in a slow breath, Tommy copied, albeit weakly, but it was something. Techno released the breath, and Tommy followed.

    This continued, neither knew for how long, but it felt like time was moving tauntingly slow as the older tried to help the young ghost. But, slowly, Tommy's breathing returned to normal, and the tears burning the ghosts face dried. And finally, Tommy spoke up. "Techno?" He said quietly. "Yeah. You doing better?" Techno said. Tommy didn't answer the question, instead wrapping Techno in a hug. "Thank you..." He whispered hoarsely.

    Suddenly, the door swung open to reveal Ghostbur returning with some food, looking with a confused expression between the two.

    "Did I miss something?"