Chapter 5 - Are you okay?

_______________________

Aly's POV:

I paced back and forth outside the medical room door. It had been an hour and still no update.

I ran my hands through my hair .

I was angry with Abhimanyu and with myself but right now i was more worried for Jasmin , i was going to deal with Abhimanyu later.

I tried to keep the negative thoughts out of my head, what if she has to leave the show? What if she is badly hurt . All because of me . Why did i have to push Abhimanyu back. Why couldn't i just control my anger.

I just needed one sign that she was okay.

The task had been cancelled due to violence and Bigg Boss nominated everyone, no other updates were given.

Everyone was behaving normally as if nothing had happened. Abhimanyu was joking around with Nikki and Rakhi, i felt so angry looking at him enjoy himself after everything .

Why was the makers not giving any information??!
I needed to know if she was okay.

Okay thats it i removed my mic

Bigg boss announcement: "Aly apna mic pehen li jiye"

"I looked directly into the camera "Jab tak koi update nahi aata main mic nahi pehne wala, joh karna hai karlo" i said calmly

Rubina came from behind " They will let you know just put your mic on for now at least"

"Nahi bahut ho gaya jab tak koi update nahi aata main yeh mic nahi pehne wala "

I could hear Rakhi and Arshi talking and laughing loudly, they were both sitting at the table.

Rakhi - "kaise giri maza a gaya "

Arshi started laughing out loudly "hahahuhahaha"

What the fuck did she just say . I walked up to her and
Banged my fist on the table.

"Kya bola !"

Before she could say anything i grabbed the plate of food she was eating from and smashed it on the floor .
Pieces of the shattered plate went everywhere..

" Abh kuch bol ke dikha !"

Rakhi- "main toh bolungi" "main toh bolungi"

Abhimanyu came and started to instigate me "Bro how can you hit a woman "

Okay now i really wanted to punch his face
I was fuming with anger. Rahul came running and pulled me away from living area.

I could hear Rakhi begin her fake crying drama

She was showing her arm to the camera "Bigg boss dekho  usne mujhe maara"

Rahul - chill bro relax kyun faltu main lad raha hain, ab unko mudda mil gaya.

He convinced me to put my mic back on until tomorrow at least,  he told me i should remove it if there was no update by tomorrow.

Jasmin's POV:

I opened my eyes and looked around. My head, it was hurting , why was it hurting .
And one second Where was i? What was this room? Why was i lying on this bed......i sat up on the bed Wait was i in a hospital?. How did i even get here?

Suddenly the door to the room opened, a man dressed in a white coat walked in.

"How are you feeling" he asked

"Fine...but where am i and ....who are you? "

"Dr mehta and no need to worry you are currently in medical room, you were injured during one of the tasks so you will need to stay with us for overnight observation.

I was confused,  i couldn't remember anything. How did i get injured?

The doctor left after taking my blood.

God i hope Aly is fine he must be worried.

Aly's POV :

It was 2am,  i tossed and turned in the bed i couldn't sleep.

I sat up and looked around everyone else had fallen asleep.

I looked to my right and saw Jasmin's empty bed and all i could think was that it was all my fault.

she was fine i was just over reacting i re assured myself it it was something serious they would have informed . She was going to be fine.

Finally after endless hours of torture it was morning, i think i slept for less than 10 minutes in total , the morning song started playing, it was the song

" Shayad "

"Joh tum na ho , rahenge hum nahi

Na chahiye kuch tumse zyaada kam nahi

Jo tum na ho toh hum bhi hum nahi"

_______________________

If you reached the end don't forget to leave a vote❤️

_________