Chapter 1 - The Grand Entry

______________________________

Finally the big day had come today it was the Grand Premiere both Jasmin and Aly were all set to enter the Bigg Boss house. They had both been offered the show last year as well however they had avoided the offer but this year they decided to try something different and take it up.

Salman Khan was on stage introducing all the contestants whilst Aly and Jasmin watched from the monitor backstage.

"Rubina Dilaik" salman called out the next contestant both Aly and Jasmin looked towards the monitor, the camera panned towards the left and the entrance doors slid open and out walked a short woman she had her hair tied up in a bun and wore a long blue dress . She walked towards Salman with a smile plastered on her face.

"Arey yeh wohi hai na tumhari building mein rehti hai na yeh" Aly said as he recognized the woman, he had seen her a couple of times in the lift when visiting Jasmin's house.

kya naam tha iska? asked Aly

"Rubina" said Jasmin

"Tune bataya nahi yeh bhi hai show mein" questioned Aly

"Mujhe kya pata tha" 

" contract main hai kisi ke saath baat nahi kar sakte" Jasmin said staring at the monitor

"Aur yeh saath mein kon hai iske, iska pati hai yeh? asked Aly looking at the man in a suit walking behind her.

"haan" replied Jasmin

The evening went on and Salman went on introducing all the contestants.

"Jasmin Bhasin and Aly Goni!" Salman shouted from the stage, they were both the last 2 contestants of the evening. After Salman had done joking around and pulling their leg on the stage they finally left the stage and were led towards the entrance of the house.

"Yaha se jana hai kya ?" Aly asked looking at the big door in front of them.

Before Jasmin could answer him the door in front of them slid wide open and in front of them was the Bigg boss house you could see the words Bigg Boss printed in gigantic letters on top of the house, they words were lit up brightly and right above them was the famous eye which was also lit up , it looked amazing.

"Wow" Jasmin said admiring the design of the house.

"kya mast lag raha hai " said Aly looking all around.

Aly saw the swimming pool and walked towards it "Yaar Jasmin ye dekh pool bhi hain" he said excitedly dipping his fingers in it and playing with the water.

Both of them were busy admiring and talking about the design of house and how the house looked different on tv that they had completely forgotten about the 8 other contestants waiting inside the house.

Suddenly the glass door of the house opened and out walked a man who looked like he was in his 40"s the looked at both of them "Tum dono andar bhi aaoge ya wahi khade rahoge " he asked waving at them.