Chapter 3 - Abhimanyu

It was the third day, everyone had been given 3 days to relax and get adjusted to the new environment.

Rahul, Aly, Jasmin were bonding well. Rubina Abhinav seemed to keep to themselves for now. Arshi and Rakhi had got along with everyone except Vikas who they were bullying since day 1 , they had been tormenting him for the past 3 days  . Pavitra and Eijaz were also bonding quite well.

Today the first task of this season was going to finally take place . Everyone was starting to get bored just sitting around for 3 days and doing nothing and finally all were excited waiting for the announcement from Bigg Boss. Most of the housemates were busy discussing what they would have to face in the task today.

Rubina was in the kitchen cooking breakfast When Abhinav came from behind.

Abhinav- "Tune yeh kyu dala isme maine kaha tha yeh mat dalna" he said looking in the pot

Rubina- "baby thora sa hi dala hai"

Abhinav looked at her angrily and walked off. Rubina looked at him walking off and rolled her eyes.
It was hard to tell they were a married couple since the last 3 days this was their 4th fight.

Rahul was observing them both from the massage chair in the spa area in the living room. He looked at Abhinav walking off and then turned his head back to Rubina.

Arshi got up and started copying Abhinav's style of walking away both Rahul and her started laughing.

Eijaz had his arms around folded around his back he was grunting and walking in a circle from the kitchen to the bedroom without speaking to anyone and Pavitra was sitting at the table silently eating her breakfast.

Meanwhile Aly was lying on the living room sofa talking to Jasmin . They were talking about vikas.

" Tune usse baat kyun ki" Aly asked her looking at her angrily

Jasmin-" Usne kaha tha kuch zaroori baat hai main sirf sunne ke liye gayi thi"

" did you forget everything he did?? " Aly questioned now sitting up he was annoyed that Jasmin had gone to talk to him.

"Aly dekho usse " she said pointing towards the bedroom where Vikas was laying on the bed, he wasn't moving it looked almost like a dead body ," i just went to ask if he was okay"

"Agar itni hi health kharab thi tho show me kyun aya hai, yeh sab karne se sympathy milegi ache se jaanta hu isse main " Aly told her .

Jasmin was about to reply but before she could say anything Bigg Boss made an announcement for everyone to gather in the living area.

Everyone made their way to the living area.

"vikas!" Abhinav shouted calling him out to the living area.

Abhinav- "Vikas!!!" , there was no reply, Vikas was lying dead still on the bed.

When everyone had seated themselves on the sofa in the living area Bigg Boss made an announcement asking 2 people to help pack all of Vikas's belongings, he had to immediately leave the house for treatment.

Everyone was shocked and started to look around at each other except Aly, Aly had a blank expression he didn't care . Everyone got up and went up to Vikas to say their goodbyes .Aly got up and walked out to the smoking area.

After vikas had left an announcement came from Bigg Boss:

Bigg Boss- "kyuki aaj vikas ko ghar chod kar jaana pada isliye unki jaga lene ke liye a rahe hai is season ke pehle wild card

Everyone was suprised. Wild card this early? First time a wild card was coming this early.

Before anyone could say anything there was another announcement: