Pride Month 😁🏳️‍🌈

Happy Pride Month my Lovelys. As a celebration to all of you out there I'll be writing a special Chapter.

(slight warning, it will contain a story that has mentions of suislide, and homophobia)

This was Jaehyun's first time celebrating Pride Month as a holiday. It was June 1st, he was surrounded by his boyfriend, his two baby's that were just around 1 and a half, and JohnTen who were still as nervous around each other as before they officially got together and became a couple.

"Hey Love, I don't exactly know what to do." Jaehyun admitted as he held the colorful flag in his left hand, and Minjun in the other. Taeyong smiled and laughed at his boyfriend.

"Just celebrate, there's nothing specific you need to do. Today marks Pride Month, a month that celebrates all the LGBTQIA+ community, and seeing as how basically everyone in this household is involved it's pretty important to us," Taeyong hugged Jaehyun's side, holding his lover close. "Celebrate all that you've don't that's led you to how you came to figuring out you felt this way." Jaehyun started to get the concept of their celebration for today.

Jaehyun out Minjun down on the ground, the toddler slowly waddling to the living room to his two uncles. "Can...can I share how it happened?" Jaehyun asked shyly, Taeyong nodded slowly. They both took a seat at the table, across from each other as they held hands.

"Well it started when I was around 11, I knew I was attracted to girls at this point. But there was this new boy in my class, he was the transfer student from Daegu, my curiosity got to me, so I befriended him. We became good friends, hanging out at each other's houses till we would get sick of each other. He would make me feel this weird sense of tingling in my stomach, he made my heart beat out of my chest, and anytime we would be physical it would make me turn red.

I didn't understand it at the time, until he unexpectedly kissed me while we were hanging out. I pushed him away, and called him disgusting names which caught the attention of my mom. She came in and saw what had happened, she sent him home and sued his family for sexual assault. That put the family in extreme debt, and I didn't realize that I loved him romantically until I heard from people in school that he offed himself.

It hurt so bad when I heard that. When I went to his funeral his family pushed and punched me until I was covered in bruises. But I deserved all of it, making him feel like he was disgusting, making his family go into debt, which led to that. That's when I finally realized that I was attracted to boys and girls, and that's when I started my rebellion thinking I could have the best of both worlds. Who knew it fucked me up," Jaehyun chuckled slightly once he finished, tears going down his cheeks. Taeyong grabbed Jaehyun's hand tighter, kissing his palms.

"Just know Jaehyun, you have so many people who love you now. Sure you and Johnny have a rocky past, but he still made that sacrifice to go to the place and save you, despite everything and that shows that he's getting over his problems with you. You have the twins, who love their daddy more than anything, you have Ten who's been your best friend since you two were little, and you have me. Don't let our past think anything different than how I tell you I love you now.

Sure you royally fucked up a few times with us, but look at you now. You treat me better than anyone else has, you make me feel like the luckiest person in the world, and you make me feel like I'm special." Jaehyun's tears fell rapidly, he stood up from his chair wrapping Taeyong into a warm hug, embracing all the love Taeyong shares with him.

"Hey lovebirds, your kids want you!" Johnny yelled from the living room. Taeyong chuckled, standing up from the chair once Jaehyun let go.

"Go freshen up Jae." Jaehyun laughed but nodded, he watched at Taeyong left to the living room. Watching his two friends happily as they sat on the couch, snuggled close to each other while they watched Taeyong being attacked by the toddlers.

Jaehyun was finally happy after 18 years of hell. He was finally happy.

And that's what mattered most to him.

Kind of a short special, I just felt in my feels today. Anyway, love you