The only thing you have is the lump in your hand just to protect yourself you have to fight if you don't fight I'll die here for sure.

"Wow my luck tonight I saw immediately a marechi blood," the demon said.

'huh marechi blood?' what is that?'

You said to yourself "If I'm you, don't fight me anymore because I know you have nothing against me." the demon said.

All of a sudden the demon attacked me it was good that you blocked the lamp so he bite the lamp holder you're against it because you can't think of any other way to protect yourself, you just thought about how you can kill the demon.

"Get away from me!!!!" You scream a few times you force yourself to fight the demon but he is stronger than you, you have nothing against this demon.

Until you heard someone running until you just saw behind the demon there was a man who jumped.

You saw that he was carrying a sword, and the demon noticed him, so instead of the demon being hit by his sword, the demon replaced me in his position

It's good that the man noticed it right away so that he could avoid hitting you with his sword.

And you flew to the side to hit your back on the tree with so much force when you hit your back on the tree that you screamed in pain.

"Ahhhhhh!" the man stared at you.

And he looked at the demon that was just at the end waiting to attack you
when the demon saw him it suddenly frightened him.

"what are you doing here?" The demon asks the man as if he knows that man.

The man had nothing else to say he just stared at the demon who attacking you.

The man suddenly confronted the demon that attacked me and this time there was a trace on his face that he was angry with the demon that attacked you.

While you were writhing in pain because of the excessive force of your back hitting the tree.

You saw the man who was attacked by the demon.