Show's Over!

RA: Gather at Leblanc, Thieves. We need to talk.

///

Ryuji burst into the café with a wide smile. Ren was behind the counter with a bunch of coffee cups, and Morgana was laying on the countertop, lazily hanging his tail over the side. Ryuji strutted over.

"Guess who just got hit on by a cute girl." Ryuji asked, before pointing at himself with his thumb. "This guy."

"You? I'm impressed, Ryuji. Maybe you HAVE been learning from Ren and I." Morgana teased, earning a little slap on his belly from the blonde. He drew a purr from the cat with a quick belly rub.

"Congratulations, Ryuji. I'm so proud of you." Ren responded, rolling his eyes. He slides one of the cups over to Ryuji, and Ryuji took a small sip. Mostly sugar. Just as he liked it.

"Thanks bro, you make the best coffee." Ryuji said, raising the small cup to his best friend.

"I hope you don't mean that." Sojiro said, walking in from the back. "I'd hardly call what you're drinking "coffee", Sakamoto. And hey, cat off the counter." Sojiro said before picking up Mona and setting him on one of the bar stools.

"Aww." Morgana sighed, dejectedly.

"Eh, I've never been a fan of bitterness." Ryuji shrugged, ignoring the cats complaining. "Ren here, though, he knows how to make it good."

"I do. And you're aren't drinking good coffee, Ryuji. Thats more sugar then beans." Ren said, shaking his head.

"I'd have to agree, Ryuji-kun." Haru said, as she walked inside. "Maybe you should try adding creamer in there, instead of just sugar. It would lighten the bitterness and be a little healthier." Haru gave the disappointed cat a scratch behind the ear, picking up his mood.

Ren slid Haru's cup over to her, which she thanked him for. "Besides, I'm sure Boss would be happy to help you get into coffee more."

"Well, sure. I shaped Ren into a great barista, I'm sure I could get you to enjoy some... actual coffee." Sojiro claimed.

"I'll try creamer next time." Ryuji said. "But for now, I'll drink sugary coffee over black coffee any day."

"Hey, black coffee isn't the worst thing ever." Sojiro said. "Better then your "Ryuji-blend" that's for sure."

Makoto shuffled downstairs, unaware that anyone but Ren was there. She let out a little squeak when she almost walked right into Haru. Everyone present had a look of shock.

The second Ryuji saw Makoto, he burst into laughter and violently shook Ren. "No way dude! You did NOT! I got excited about being hit on, while you- Ahahahahaha! RenRen, you gotta tell me how you did it! This is the best thing EVER! How'd you persuade MAKOTO NIIJIMA to-" he was abruptly slapped.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, Sakamoto." Makoto groaned, as Ryuji continued howling in laughter, unfazed by the slap. Ren slid her a cup of coffee.

"You weren't really doing that in my shop, were you?" Sojiro asked, giving Ren a sideways glance.

"No." Ren defused. "Ignore the idiot on laughing gas over there." Ryuji was too busy trying to stop his laughing fit to care.

"Are you alright, Mako-chan?" Haru asked. The girl in question was staring at her coffee cup, tomato red, and couldn't form words.

"She's alright." Ren said. "She just gets flustered easily."

"Wha-I-I do not!" Makoto argued with a small pout.

"God that was so adorable." Ren said. Makoto had burst into red again, stammering incoherently. "See? Very easily." Ren said to Haru, who only giggled into her hand.