Dick Grayson would've figured it out. He would've found Venus by now, by piecing together series of near impossible clues with just a glance at the alleyway. Jason is painfully aware of how perfect Grayson is, with his charming smile and dazzling eyes. He could do no wrong, whereas all Jason did was disappoint people. He could never compare to the Boy Wonder, even back in his Robin days.

Jason hated to admit that Venus and Dick had grown awfully close the past few years. He hated that he was her shoulder to cry on while Jason was gone. He tried not to show it, but Jason is an incredibly insecure guy, especially when it comes to Venus. Because without her, he wouldn't have anything.

Which is why he has to find her, even if it meant asking Dick Grayson for help. Jason doesn't hate Dick, he just resents him a little for being so damn perfect all the time. It's really not his fault. But other than that, they share a brotherly respect for one another, and Jason sometimes even finds himself enjoying the boy's company.

Jason never liked asking for help, so it was a huge blow to his pride to admit that he couldn't find Venus alone. But this time, it was necessary. They had just reunited; he couldn't lose her again.

----------------------

Venus mentioned something about Dick working with Gotham PD, so naturally, Jason drove to the police department in search for the Boy Wonder. He found him at a desk near the back of the compound, packing his belongings into several cardboard boxes.

He knocked casually on the metal desk, surprising the older boy. "Still up? Isn't it past your bedtime?"

"Jason," Dick smiled tiredly. "Couldn't get enough of me?"

"You leaving soon?" Jason asked, glancing at his almost empty desk.

Nodding, Dick collapsed on his swivel chair and spun around. "Yeah, I'm trying to get out of here as soon as possible now that things have died down. I've had more than enough of Gotham."

"You'll have to postpone, Grayson" Jason said unsympathetically, getting to the point. "Venus is missing."

He didn't know what he was expecting, but it certainly wasn't Dick completely dismissing him. Jason watched in annoyance as Dick waved his hand through the air and shrugged.

"She goes missing all the time, she just kinda does her own thing, you know?" The older boy spoke casually, sorting through a stack of papers.

Huffing, Jason crossed his arms. "Yes, I know, Dick."

"She went MIA for a few weeks back in February. Turns out she was all the way in London, with Zatanna," Dick added, oblivious to Jason's growing impatience. "I still don't know what happened! Or when she disappeared with Jade that one week and ended up in Tokyo. She just likes to keep busy, I wouldn't worry."

"I'm aware of her benders, but seriously, I have a bad feeling this time," Jason interrupted, a little more hostile than he intended. He showed Dick her knife, flipping it in his fingers. "Found this in an alleyway, along with a stolen Wayne vehicle. Isn't that a little suspicious?"

Dick furrowed his brow, attention now fully on Jason. "A Wayne vehicle?"

Jason smirked as he tucked the blade carefully back into his coat. "Your detective senses tingling yet?"

"Alright, hold on." Dick fished his phone from his pocket and dialed someone, holding his pointer finger in the air. Jason sighed and took a seat on his desk, arms folded. This could take a while.