2 letters to a stranger and ghost

no real TWs
... :]

--------------

Tommy went to his house. It was 11:20 p.m. 40 minutes left until the day. The blond grabbed a book and quill with some ink.

 I should write Shroud a message. I'll just put it into his room. 

He ripped a page out of the book and began writing.

Dear Shroud,
I hope you returned safely from your journey.
I put some food into your chest.
I won't be home for a while, so please take care of yourself and the house. 

He stopped writing for a moment. Tommy wanted to tell his son the truth, but since he'll randomly dissapear, people might search his house and find the note with everything on it. So he wrote: 

Now, whoever is reading this, please don't read any further unless you are Shroud! This is addressed to Shroud, and if you are worried about me, don't be. I'm fine, so mind our privacy. Don't you dare hurt Shroud and leave him be!
I warned you!
Now Shroud, I hope you are reading this and not some other person. So, if you are, please read this over carefully. I really want to help you.
I'm sorry Shroud, but I don't think I'll be back. At least not as Tommy Innit. You can have my property. You're the owner now, okay? Do whatever you want with it. I also put my Discs in a secret chest under your bed. You can put them in the enderchest if you want to. I advise you to do it at least. Please try to stay happy.
You can do whatever you want with this information.

Tommy cried. Shroud was one of the only people he will truly miss. He wiped his tears away and continued writing.

I'm really sorry it has come to this.I really love you, but I have no choice in this.
Eat well, so you grow up strong.
All that matters to me is your health.
Stay away from Wilbur Soot, Dream and anyone else who you think is not trustworthy.
This is important and one day, you might find me.
I wish you everything good. Please, forgive me.
Yours truly 
Big T or your father

Tommy couldn't stop crying. He felt so bad for his son. The blond quickly pulled himself together and placed a chest with food next to the note in Shroud's room and a chest beneath the spider's bed with his discs inside. He put the book and quill with some ink and a chest into his inventory and looked at the clock. 12 p.m. He could die any second now. The fast blond quickly left and ran east.

I hate this... I know that death is better than life, but that's nothing but selfish. 

He knew Shroud would be sad, but he wasn't sure about the others. Tubbo apparently laughed at his death in prison. His 3rd death. The blond ran and ran. He tried to concentrate on not falling, running into a tree, or getting attacked by hostile mobs. Tommy is definitely fast. It's one of his fortes and he was proud of it.

15 minutes passed and Tommy neared his destination with a few scratches. He caught his breath and approached a light. Wait, light? Why would there be light? Midnight just passed, so the sun shouldn't rise anytime soon. He walked further. His eyes widened in surprise as he looked at the field. Thousands of fireflies danced in the sky, crickets playing their melody and endermen walking around with flowers in hand. A beautiful sight, but Tommy didn't look for long. The endermen don't like being looked into their eyes, so he avoided it. He sat down on a rock and began writing into his book.

Hello dear reader,
Looks like you found this book. Congrats! This is my last message to this world since I'll die in the next 24 hours. 
Kinda sad I know, but I guess 'it was never meant to be'. Do you get the reference?

Tommy laughed silently.
Just like Eret once said. Just like his brother once said. He wrote 'it' down in his last moments.

Now, if you're not one of my friends, enemies, or my ghost, then you're probably confused.
Why is there a book out here?
Why will the author die in the next 24 hours?
I don't know when you found this book, or how many years passed since my death, but I died the same way or because of the same reason as a guy named Ranboo did. He'll die today as well.
It's 2022 here if you don't know about Ranboo. You can figure out the years that passed by yourself.
A lot happened in the last few years. Pretty shitty stuff. I am pretty much the big man everyone manipulated or used in the end. It still haunts me, to think that my best friend laughed at my 3rd canon death. Hurt, you know... I don't know if it's true, but the thought hurts.
Now, if you still can't recognize me, dear reader, then you're either stupid or live in a future where everyone has forgotten about or erased me. I guess I could tell you. I'm Tommy Innit, but everyone calls me Tommy, big man or big T. That's not a lie! I am one of the founders of L'Manberg if that even exists. It's a place full of happy and sad memories. Mostly sad though. Hope it lasts in the future and gets better. 
Dear Reader, if you know about that place, please help it get better. You don't have to. It's appreciated though.

Tommy took a break. He wrote for the past 30 minutes. At least he's not dead yet... He looked up from the book and saw the fireflies still flying around. A happy sight. A free sight. A reminding sight. Phil often flew around freely in the sky. Tommy was jealous at that time because he couldn't fly. Not like he ever will.

He returned to writing.

You're still here? I guess I could write some more stuff about me. I have little time left, but I enjoy writing stupid shit to someone I possibly don't know.
I'll write about fun times, I guess. Not the depressing ones, oh please.
I remember being 8 or so when Wil and I left our father and brother. We were determined to search for a better, more free place. Wil found a weird box on the side of the road during our travels. It was rather big with a sleeping child inside. He was the same age as me and kinda became traveling partners with us. His name is Tubbo. We continued traveling together and Wil brought his child named Fundy. He is a Fox hybrid and ages faster than me, so he is technically older than me. It kind of sucks, but I found some discs on our journey, and I still think they are one of my most prized possessions. Cat and Mellohi. They are important since it always reminds me of the fun we had. We found the Greater SMP at some point. It wasn't big like now, but beautiful, nonetheless. I kind of started creating chaos there with Tubbo. Man, was I a troublemaker... We started establishing L'Manberg after. We wanted an independent country with its own laws aside from the SMP. It was fun but all the wars and shit ended that. I will not continue on this, since I don't want to talk about it.
Did you like the story? It's nothing too exciting, but I like those times. Now I'll die soon, leaving behind everyone once again.

He stopped writing. His ghost, if that would even exist, might run into someone. Someone he shouldn't run into. He ripped a page and wrote on that, instead of the book itself.

Dear Ghost of mine,
I am the person you are the ghost of. Tommy Innit.
Idk what you'll be doing, and what you'll be remembering, so here is a little guide for you, so that no accidents happen.
Everyone else left me, I think. You can try mending relationships, but I don't care. There are some people I trust. One of them is our spider son Shroud! He is trustworthy. If you see him, take care of him, would ya?
Don't trust Dream nor Wilbur, ok? Wilbur has gone mad and is not the same as when I or we were a kid. Dream probably wants to revive me, so don't even think about going near him or telling him about this place. I wish to rest not to suffer again. I know you'll do just fine though. I didn't tell anyone about my death directly, so people will be surprised, maybe sad.
Please remember not to tell anyone about this place and do not let Shroud die. He shouldn't be joining me until he gets older than Philza Minecraft.
Btw. Go West if you want to see everyone. I'm not forcing you though.
Bye!
Big T

He put the page folded inside the book directly on the front page.

-----------------------

Hello! Author here!

So, this is a mess. Idk if anyone would even read this, but hey, if you're reading this than someone is :]

I have nothing else to say so til next time.