I woke up the next day around eight in the morning. I was a morning person so it was no problem for me to wake up early. The first thing I did after waking up was to find a restaurant nearby. I was very hungry because I skipped dinner. After having some tea and biscuits I went and had some omelet. I ate until I was satisfied. I was getting ready to get to the Hotel where she called me. I totally forgot about asking her name. I reached the Hotel Grand Talisman fifteen minutes early. I called her to ask if she was ready. I was about to call when I saw a woman with a small bag. She was a tall young woman. Or maybe she is around my age. She looks really gorgeous. Her hair was around her waist open, she was wearing a long grey skirt and there was a small scarf around her neck. She had tied her skirt with a black belt around her waist. Everything about her is so pretty looking at her she reminds me of my ex-girlfriend but she is more beautiful than my ex. I almost forgot about the phone call. I picked out my phone and called the unknown passenger's number. 

"I am calling from Happy Journey Travels, you have called a driver for the trip to Mumbai. Is that correct?"

"Yes, are you here?"

"I am waiting outside the Hotel" I said " Are you ready?"

"Oh yes I am ready. I am also outside the Hotel. Can you describe the car?"

I said, "I am in a black Volvo XC40, you can easily recognize it. We have a poster of our agency on the top of the car!"

She took a pause and then said, 

"Yes I can see you were to the left of me!"

Wait a minute, the lady in the grey is the passenger. I hung up the call and came out of the car. 

"Mam, let me carry your bag."

"No thanks, I think I can manage it. Can you open the trunk? Let me keep the bag in the back."

"As you want. By the way what should I call you? I have to write a bill too. For that I have to know your name"

"Yes I totally forgot about that. It's Roshana. I hope it will be a safe trip!"

I said confidently, "Yes it will leave it all on me. You won't have any problems during the trip. I'll give you my word."

"Let's get going then."

We sat in the car and I started to drive us back to Mumbai. It will be a long ride for us. I was curious about her. What was she doing all alone in Goa? I don't know why but something is off about her. 

"So what is your good name? I don't think we can sit quietly all the way to the Mumbai"

I thought she would be silent throughout. But this is way better than getting bored. 

"I am Adam."

"That's a name one doesn't hear much. So Mr.Adam are you living just by driving the car?"

"Actually Miss Roshana, I am one of the founders of the agency. My friend Dixit and I started it eight years ago!"

"Oh so you are the owner of the agency. I thought you were just working as a driver Adam. So why did you take the job?"

She didn't use Mr this time, I said, "Roshana actually I really like to drive and I don't think most of our drivers will do a long trip like this. That's the reason I came to pick you up personally."

She said with a surprise, "Oh so that is the reason"

She went quiet for the time being. The more I looked at her the more I started to remember my ex. She looks so much alike. But more beautiful than her. She was looking out of the window, maybe she was enjoying the scenery or was in a deep thought. I was not able to control my curiosity.