Chapter 11

Tommy POV

// SH

~ Time skip ~

I had to go back to my apartment. The moment I entered I saw Tubbo cutting himself. I ran to him and he immediately pulled down his sleeve.

Tubbo POV

It worked... he believed that I cut myself... it was literally red colored water mixed in with some gelatin and a knife that appeared to have "blood" on it. I even added in fake tears and makeup to my arms... it works so well.

Now time to start manipulating...

"Why did you-" Tommy started

"It is just- Ranboo- I've started to- come- to the realization that- he doesn't like me." I lied

"Gosh- I am so sorry Tubbo..." he said and went to the bathroom and got some bandages

He put them on me and said "I am not leaving you until I am sure you won't cut yourself."

The plan is working...

Ranboo POV

I wanted Tommy-... not in a dirty way, I just want to hold him. And kiss him, and touch him - with consent of course

Tommy POV

I was staying with Tubbo. I didn't want to allow him to hurt himself. But that also gave me some time to think about Ranboo.

Tubbo hurt himself because of Ranboo and kind of me.

I think I am starting to catch serious feelings for Ranboo. But I will have to bottle them up.

Suddenly, I got a call from Oliver.

I was contemplating whether to pick it up or not. But I need someone to replace Ranboo. And Oliver is the only person I know who can do that.

I picked up the phone and firstly he apologized and then we decided to arrange a date.

I went to the bathroom, fluffed my hair and dressed myself up for our date.

But I forgot one major detail... Tubbo.

I had to get someone to look over him; someone who was rather close to him. And as much as I hate to say it... the only person I could think of is Ranboo.

I went to the living room and told Tubbo "Stay here." and he gave me a nod

I exited the apartment and went to Ranboo's door. He immediately answered as if he was waiting for me. Oh well... he probably was.

"Hey hot stuff. Where are you going dressed up like this?" he asked me to which I blushed brightly

"Just going out... look I need you to do me a favor." I said

"Anything for you Toms." he replied

Just pin me down and kiss me already...

"So erm- Tubbo did some self harm and I need to go out but I don't really trust him..." I said trying to explain

// Any mentions of self harm end here. (for now)

 "Alright, I will look over him. But just a little favor... can I get a kiss?" he said

Without any hesitation I kissed him on the lips and he kissed back.

That is when I started realizing how much I need Ranboo's touch.

~ Time skip ~

Oliver and I met up at some restaurant place, it was supposed to be fancy but I smelt a strong scent of shit the moment I entered.

We were sat at our table and Oliver didn't let me speak when I ordered which I didn't appreciate at all because he ordered Pepsi instead of Coke.

I didn't even take a sip of it and excused myself to the bathroom and I took the Pepsi with me. 

I poured it down the drain and spat on the can, I threw out the can and got out of the bathroom.

"I am back." I said

"I already ordered us food." he replied

Ranboo POV

I was looking over Tubbo... but he was literally breaking my boundaries.

I kept reminding myself that I am doing this for Tommy.

Tubbo has been giggly and blushy the entire fucking time as well.

I just want Tommy...

Tommy POV

I just want bab- er- Ranboo...

This date is horrible. Not to mention the food he ordered tastes fucking rancid.

But I know that if I come into the apartment with a 'boyfriend', Tubbo won't worry anymore.

But if Ranboo or Wilbur or Techno see Oliver... well shit.

But then erm... disaster kind of struck - Wilbur and Techno entered the restaurant.

Wilbur POV

Techno and I were here to eat something because we hadn't eaten since dropping off Oliver.

I wonder where that motherfucker is...

Techno placed a tracking device on him and showed me how to use the app that came along with the tracker.

I opened the app and... surprise, surprise... guess where that motherfucker is.

I was going to text Tommy to stay away, but instead I... accidentally opened the 'Find My' app and guess where it gets good - Tommy was in the restaurant as well.

I showed Techno and he said "I got it."

Techno POV

I went up to the table and since I was in an official suit that kind of looks like a Waiter's... since you know this is a fancy place; Oliver didn't think I was me.

Tommy's face expression though looked like he had seen a ghost and he muttered "Shit."

"Can I speak to you outside?" I asked pretending to be a waiter

"Sure, I'll go." Tommy said and Oliver sat back down

We went outside and Tommy lightly punched me on the shoulder "What the fuck?"

"C'mon... he literally raped you. Can't you find someone else to date? Like literally anybody else. For example - Ranboo." I said and the moment I mentioned Ranboo; Tommy immediately blushed

"I KNEW IT! YOU LIKE HIM!" I said whisper-yelling

"I have a date to get back to, anything else?" he asked

"Yeah, I will be having a talk with him regardless of what you think about it, so enjoy your little date while I have still not killed him." I said and we both entered the restaurant

We went back to the table and I turned to Oliver and said "I need to talk with you as well, sir."

"Sure!" he replied

We went outside and I said "Hello motherfucker."

His face turned quite literally white...

"I will talk to you after you finish your little date. If you try running you will only be doomed more, and also you better be nice to Tommy during the date otherwise Wilbur and I won't be nice to you." I said

"Sir, yes, sir!" he said

"Good, off you go." I replied letting him go

Hi! Sorry for being late with the chapter, I literally fell asleep while writing this so erm yeah. Releasing Double Sided soon(TM).