Hanging out

(So I was looking through pictures of anime girls and I found her, she reminded me most of Kira)

Kira's Pov:  "Alrighty Izuku we're here." I say walking in the room. "Oh this room is much nicer than I thought it would be.  And smells like sweet cake too." He said happily. "That's my candle wax cubes you smell burning."  I say pointing at my wax burner. "Ohh, that makes sense." I smile. He's cute. "Oh Izuku, you can sit right here. Let me grab my papers." He sits down and I feel him staring at me. I blush but quickly hide it and sit down. I clear my throat. "Do you have any specific problems you'd like to talk about?"

Izuku and I talk for awhile and I ask him my questions he answers and tells his answers or opinions. I originally wanted to be a psychiatrist but Nezu said he wants me to pass this first. I look at the time. "Oh, times up for today." I marked my papers and stood up. "Um Kira. Can..I come back to do this. I kinda like you better then my real um..real therapist." I was shocked. " Y-Yeah yea sure." I said trying not to blush. He smiled. "Thanks." He gave me a quick hug and walked out. Then I got to the other two.
When I was packing my stuff to leave I heard a knock on the door. I look and see Izuku. "Oh uh hey Izuku." I smile. "Um are you busy" I shake my head no. "Nope." I said.

He smiled. "So I was wondering if you'd like to hang out?" I thought for a moment. "Yea sure. We can hang out." I ran over to him excitedly and took his hand non thinking. "Oh- uh hehe.." I said letting go. He takes my hand. "I don't mind if you hold my hand Kira infact I kinda, uh well, like you holding my hand." He said shyly. I gasped and look up his face. He's blushing...over me.  "I-Izuku.." I mumbled. "Yea?" He asked. "Nothing." I take his hand and lead him out the school.  "So Ms. Therapist, where are we going?" He asks. "Ice cream!" I said childishly happily. He smiled, and started running. "Izu! I'm in heels!" I reminded him. He stopped. "Take them off." So I did, I put them in my back pack and we started running together. It felt like a dream come true. After a bit he took me to ice cream.  Then we just started walking around. "Hey Izuzu look the ocean!" He looked. "Oh, your right." He smiled.

Deku's Pov:  Finally I get her all to myself without any classmates or School mates around. She was so beautiful and kind and funny. I've been in love with her sense the first day I met her. She stood up to Kacchan for me. That's the day I fell in love with her. She's mine. I would do anything  for her.
I would even kill  for her. I truly love her.