𝟒» ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ ғᴀʟʟs' ʙᴇsᴛ ɢɪʀʟ

"You're just like an angelYour skin makes me cryYou float like a featherIn a beautiful world

Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world."

- Creep//Radiohead

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

FOR ONCE IN HIS LIFE, BILL FORBES FELT COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY LOST. What was he doing? He had spent weeks avoiding his older daughter, shutting her out completely for reasons he wasn't quite sure made sense.

She was a good kid. She didn't deserve the cold shoulder he had been giving her. But, she also didn't deserve what destiny had in store for the girl.

Albeit considerably wiser, Serena was still a child. Her world was far too pure compared to his which included deadly horrors she couldn't even imagine. It's the right thing to do, he convinced himself again. Or that was what he had told John Winchester when the latter tried to talk him out of it.

By the time they arrived in Manning, Colorado, the moon had taken reign over the sky. Leaves crunched under Serena's little feet as they made their way through the forest. Apart from that, there was a deadly silence in the air and even though she trusted her father completely, fear gnawed at the girl like nothing else.

The Forest opened up to a field, a cabin-like house sitting in its centre. Noticing the girl's frightened stance, Bill very gingerly tucked her into his side and followed a trail of what she could only assume to be fresh blood into the house.

There weren't any lights turned on, but the curtains were pushed back to let the moonlight in. Even with the minimal light, Serena could see the huge red splatters covering the wall panelling. She clutched her dad a little more tightly, hiding her face in his coat.

John Winchester stepped out of the kitchen with a flick of his hand, a gesture for his sons to follow. "Bill," he acknowledged the other man, eyes dropping towards the little girl who clung to him. "And you must be Serena."

Serena didn't answer. She just simply peeked at him from behind her father's towering figure, finding three pairs of eyes on her.

Bill stood taller than most men she knew and while none of them could in any way be considered short, it was true for two of them.