1.

For -ASCENDANTS

Full Name: Hazel Calamity Rose

Nicknames: Haze, Azazel (her close friends picked it up from her younger sisters mispronouncing it), Calla, Bug (from family)

Preferred Name: Hazel

Age: 18

Gender: Gender fluid, female lean

Pronouns: She/Her, They/Them

Sexuality: Bisexual, Male lean

Face Claim: Hayley Williams

Backup Face Claim: Taylor Momsen

Family:Brindle Sylvie Rose, Younger sister, 13Elizabeth Aaron Rose, Mother, 38Johnathan Bryce Rose, Father, 36 (deceased)

Family:
Brindle Sylvie Rose, Younger sister, 13
Elizabeth Aaron Rose, Mother, 38
Johnathan Bryce Rose, Father, 36 (deceased)

Personality: Hazel is Loud and Impulsive. She makes last minute, quick decisions, usually without thinking about the outcome. She's creative, usually pitching into group discussions with out of the box, weird ideas. She's confident and doesn't care what others think. If you ask anyone she's dated, she's the "crazy ex," often taking out revenge in whatever way she sees fit (Sometimes not lawfully). However, she is also empathic and cares deeply for those close to her.

Backstory: Growing up, she was incredibly close to her father, she grew up watching him play his guitar and listening to the same music he did. Until he passed, (when she was 13), due to a cancer no one else (aside from him) even knew he had. After his passing, she got really into music and started singing, on her 15th birthday, she picked up her first bass guitar. Once she reached high school, she'd become well practiced with her chosen instrument. She joined drama and art, participating as much as she could in both. She has never been very close with her mother or her little sister, but they have their moments.

Aesthetic: Weird Art Kid T.M., Dark Fairycore, Dark Lovecore, Draincore, Bloodcore, Forest Punk, Grunge, Pop Punk      ( https://pin.it/2PrUaWz )

Love Interest: Yes Please!

Likes: Dark poetry, rain/storms, anime, photography, art (of all forms), music, writing, heights

Dislikes: Needles, Complete Darkness, Absolute Silence, Deep Water

Injury/Death: Yes?

Opinion on Rina: She thinks she's chill, but gets an odd vibe off of her due to her mysterious survival. However, she has never managed to hold a conversation with her.

Opinion on Raphaella: She thinks she is cool, and really likes her vibe.

Mixtape:
Hayloft II - Mother Mother
Where Is My Mind - Pixies
Broken - Lund
Dinosaurs Will Die - NOFX
I Don't Care - Fall Out Boy
Masterpiece- Motionless In White
Death By Rock And Roll - The Pretty Reckless

Quotes:
"Do I look crazy to you? Don't answer that."
"At the end, everything will be okay, and if its not okay, it must not be the end."
"If I die here, and one of you makes it out, it's your job to make sure 'Ha Ha, You're Dead' by Green Day is played at my funeral."
"What if we just play dead and hope nothing bad happens?"

Tags:
@royalsXnobles
@KristenHope24
@Zoriisgay
@don_don_XD

Passwords:
1. Dead Silence and The Silence Of The Lambs
2. done