2.

Full Name: Jasper Lucien Shae

Nicknames: Jaz, sper, Luci

Preferred Name: Jasper

Age: 17

Gender:  Male

Pronouns: He/Him

Sexuality: Pansexual

Face Claim: Gerard Way

Backup Face Claim: Johnnie Guilbert

Family: Samantha Luciana Shae - Mother - 48 (deceased)Bryan Arizona Shae - Father - 39 (deceased)Agatha (Aggie) Suzana Shae - Aunt (Father's side) - 35 Veronica Beatrix Shae - Aunt (Married to Aggie) - 37

Family:
Samantha Luciana Shae - Mother - 48 (deceased)
Bryan Arizona Shae - Father - 39 (deceased)
Agatha (Aggie) Suzana Shae - Aunt (Father's side) - 35
Veronica Beatrix Shae - Aunt (Married to Aggie) - 37

Personality: Jasper is timid, mostly silent until you get to know him. He tends to let others make decisions for him, unless forced to choose on his own. He's prone to panic attacks. He's also a hopeless romantic, who easily falls in love, and finds it hard to get past rejection. He likes to visit skate parks late at night when no one's there to skate alone and visiting cemeteries to take photos.

Backstory: Jasper was orphaned at the age of 15 by a house fire caused by a gas leak in the kitchen. He was never very close to his parents. His father was emotionally and sometimes physically abusive towards his son, who in his opinion wasn't a man. Jasper was a frail child, and got sick often. He was never interested in sports, much to his father's disappointment. Instead, at the age of 9, the boy took solice retreating to the many worlds he could find in books. His mother was a housewife, often busy cleaning or cooking, to distracted to pay attention to whatever her son was doing, and she didn't really care to know. After the fire burnt down his parents home, he was moved to Cullfield with his Aunt (Agatha) and her wife (Veronica).  He didn't participate in any extracurricular activities, mostly trying to keep to himself, which doesn't take much effort when others seem to avoid you anyways.

Aesthetic: Soft Dark, Cemetary Grunge, Dark Cottagecore, Dark Academia

Love Interest: definitely

Likes: Reading, Being alone, Music, Forests, Cemetaries, Staircases, photography

Dislikes: Loud noises (especially yelling), Crowds, Small Spaces

Injury/Death: Ye

Opinion on Rina: He thinks they're really cool and wishes he had the courage to try to talk to her.

Opinion on Raphaella: He thinks they're rad, and likes their vibe.

Mixtape:
Funeral Grey - Waterparks
This Is The End (For You My Friend) - Anti-Flag
Still Waiting - Sum 41
Masterpiece - Motionless In White
Vermillion - Slipknot
Why Not Me - Set It Off

Quotes:
"I don't know what you want from me. I didn't ask for any of this!"
"You think you know me, but hell, I don't even know me."
"You hate me? Big deal, so do I."
"Who the hell is the kid looking back at me in the mirror? Who am I?"

Tags:
@/vampireslovetheblood
@/leyseren
@/httpsgaykid6
@/thatweirdemokid-101-

Passwords:
1.  Nothing Left To Fear
2. Done