Escaping problems

POV Adrien:

Once tikki told me everything happened in the amusement park, I become sad, disappointed and broken. How my wife that I spent a whole 8 years in love with her, can doubt that I can kiss any girl except her? This hurt, it hurt so much.

I was really broken, I can't feel my heart, it's crying in my chest, like I was when I heard that Marinette doubt in me.

Once she left the house, she left me alone, she didn't let me talk, or even say a word. I have to give her some time alone so I just got some clothes in a suitcase, I wrote a letter and went to my private jet.

It's already one days that I'm in Shanghai in China, one of my companies headquarter is in Shanghai, so it was a good opportunity to check the company and meet the chief operating officer or the COO and the chief financial officer or the CFO. I have a mansion in Shanghai, so I changed to a black skinny suit and went to the company. While in the limousine, I just got my phone and I was watching my pictures with Mari, I really miss my wife, this break my heart into a thousand piece, but I should be strong, I should let her spend some time alone. I hope she isn't so stressed, it's not good for our kitten.

Once in front of the company, I left and walk in. All the employees in the company just stand up to greet me, I just smiled as I respect every one of them.

I have my own office in this company in Shanghai even if I don't work here but this office is reserved for me in case I come to visit, so I just went there, and the COO assistant got me a coffee. They are preparing for a big fashion show for traditional Chinese clothes next week, and the work is really awesome. I had some meetings, and everything is fine, I trust my team all over the world. For who I lie, I didn't come here to check work, but to forget what just happened, and I lied on myself that work would help me to forget.

I finished everything, and I left to my mansion. I removed my clothes, filled the bath with hot water and went inside, laying on the bathtub, my eyes closed, I want to relax

Plagg: when are you going to go back to Paris dumbass? Seriously, you couldn't wait at least 2 or 3 hours there? No how? Mr. Agreste is broken heart he should leave. You are dumb you know?

Adrien: she doubts me, how she could think that I can kiss someone else. She knows that hawkmoth is here so it can be an illusion or ...

Plagg and Adrien: A SENTIMONSTER!!!

Plagg: voila, it could be a sentimonster, so move your ass, wear your fuckin clothes, get you shit and move your butt to the jet and go back Paris, your wife is pregnant, don't leave her

Adrien: I didn't leave her; she really needs to know that I'm unable to cheat on her

Plagg: and how she will know? By you sitting in the bathtub and warming your ass in the hot water?

Adrien: I... I really don't know

Plagg: you are escaping problems, that's what are you doing, go back to her, you didn't even give her a chance to contact you, no phone, and you won't transform. Trust me, go to the jet and go back to your wife, she needs you, your baby also, don't leave them or you will regret

Adrien: I hate to admit it but you are right, but...

Plagg: let me guess, you are still hurt and sad because she slapped you?

Adrien: Y..Yes

Plagg: one or 2 kisses, sleeping together and you will see, you will start purring

Adrien: fine, ill get my suitcase and go back, let's first check to company for the last time

Plagg : this all story is cheesy