Chapter 17 // The Truth

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

.

.

"There they are!" Raiko hissed, spying on Takemichy and Chifuyu at Toman hideout.It was night time, the cold air causes the two girls who shiver.
"I know! They look even more beaten up!" Haru said.
"Ready?".
"Hell yeah!".
"OI YOU TWO, I CAN SEE YOU, YA KNOW!!". Chifuyu screamed.
"Fuck." Haru cursed under her breath.
"Haru-san?Raiko-san?".
"What are you two doing? Trying to relive memmories of when we first met?". Chifuyu grinned, making them smiled as well, leaving poor Take in confusion.
"We need the truth." Haru said.
"What?".
"We know, most of it. Tenjiku, Black Dragons, Izana.We know its not all. So you need to spill." Raiko said, making the two boy's widened in surprised.
"Raiko-san.."
"Fuyu, please. Speaking of memmories of when we first met, weren't you the one who suggested that we should form a gang? You believed that we were strong right?". Haru whispered.
He sighs. " Fine. Takemichy, you can trust them." He turned to him.
Takemichy smiled." Ok."
So they spilled everything. From Takemichy first time-leaped, his goal to save Hina, how he met Toman, how he got with Naoto, who's a police officer,Kisaki, the Vahalla battle, the Christmas showdown, how he saved Baji and Draken from death and the rest for the girls to fill in.
After he finished, he expected a big shock but the girls were normal with it.
"They read too much mangas,its kinda normal for them."Chifuyu explained.
"So Keisuke was planned to die?". Raiko said, sadly.
"Yes, but you saved him." Chifuyu said, placing a hand on her shoulder." Thats amazing, actually. You changed the future".
"Izana Kurokawa..". Raiko muttered.
"You met him?". Haru asked.
"Yeah, at the grocery store this morning". Raiko turned to her friend.
"What was he like?". Chifuyu asked.
"Quiet, nice as well. He gave me the last packet of takoyaki. So I treated him to a slice of cake."
"You treated the 8th Generation Leader of Black Dragons, who also ruined it, to a slice of cake??!". 
" I didnt know it was him! I didnt about any of this till now either! He also gave me a nickname and now I'm technically his sister since I bought him food".
"..."
"Im not even gonna ask how that happened-"
'Yeah-"
"Nope-".
"OH SCREW YOU GUYS." 

"Anyways! Back to buisness. Kisaki. Damn, I knew I hated that guy the moment I saw him. I cant believe he keeps coming back to kill all of our friends".Haru said "Ever think he might be a time-leaper?".
"Maybe but who knows."
Haru sighed. " For now, let's focus on Tenjiku.What's the plan?".
"You guys take this surprisingly easy." Takemichy said.
"Yeah, didn't Chifuyu say they read too much mangas?" Baji said.
"BAJI-SAN?!!?". The four whipped thier head around in surprise.
"Yep. And Kazutora too." He pointed to Kazutora, who stood awkwardly behind him.
"Tiger-baka.." Raiko muttered.
"Raiko.. this is some messed up shit!!". Kazutora grinned, making the girl smile as well.
"Dont worry, we heard everything." Baji said, putting a hand on Take's shoulder.
"That's why I'm worried.."
"I dont exactly believe all this bullshit but! if this is true then we gotta go punch some guys, right?" Baji sneered his fangs.
Chifuyu grinned, along with Haru. " Thats right!".
"LET'S GO FIRST DIVISION!!".Takemichy yelled.
"YEAHH!!".

They quickly  met up with Mikey and try to form a plan.While waiting for Mikey to show up, they talked amongst eachother. 
"This is one kind of a conflict." Raiko said, brushing her Blood Moon uniform.
"I know right." Haru said, flicking her hair tie by accident. 
"Oops." She muttered, running towards it but someone picked it up.
"Here". A blond haired guy with a birth mark held out the hairtie in his palm.
"Oh. Thanks." Haru took it, standing next to him.
He must've gotten the memo and introduced himself.
"Inupi Seishu. Ex-Black Dragons member. I got in a fight with Mucho." He said, his hand outstreched in front of her.
"Haruko Yori. Preferably Haru. Sort of First Division member. Ex-member of Blood Moon." She said, shaking his hand.
"Ex? You're still wearing the uniform." Inupi said, poiting towards the red clothing.
"Its a long story. We were a gang but disbanded it." Haru pointed to Raiko, who wore a nearly identical outfit." Now its just us two."
"I see."
"So you're by yourself here?".
"Nope, had a friend. He got captured into the other side." Inupi said bluntly.
"Damn, what is he like?".
"A bit weird, really strong though and crazy genius in making money."
"You got yourself a sugar daddy huh?". Haru wriggled her eyebrows, half expecting him to walk away or punch her. To her surprise, he looked away.
"Omg, no way.." She said, noticing the blush on his cheeks.
"EVERYONE!! TOMAN'S PRESIDENT IS HERE!!". Chifuyu yelled, getting everyone's attention.
Everyone gathered up, listening to what Mikey has to say.
" So..Mucho double-crossed us". Mikey said.
"Yeah.." Takemichy said." In this conflict, the first division will put everything we have into rescuing Kokonoi Hajime!". 
Did I mention that Takemichy is a First Division Captain now? Yes, Baji suddenly decided it was his turn and gave the position to Take.
"Got it!" Mikey nodded. " Inui!". 
"When do you think Tenjiku will come and attack us in the earnest?". Mikey asked.
"Tomorrow, on February 22nd. That day marks 11 years since the founding of the original Black Dragons." Inupi replied. " If Izana Kurokawa is so devoted to Shinichiro Sano, then tomorrow must be a special day to him."
"So they might act tomorrow?".
"Yeah, no doubt about it."
"Okay!" Mikey announced." Gather everyone in Toman! So we can prepare for tomorrow's showdown..with one last pep rally." 
"Yes sir!" Everyone screamed. 

.

.

.

.

.

"I cant believe Toman have their meetings at 2am." Haru yawned.
"Its an emergency one." Raiko replied.
"Our emergency meeting before we face Tenjiku will now begin!" Draken yelled.
"How many guys do you think will be in Tenjiku?". Raiko turned to the bi-coloured hair boy.
"Idk. 300? 500? I can fight 1000 of them!!". He smirked.
Raiko smiled at the excited boy. But her smile soon faded as Hakkai showed up.
"On the way here, Taka-chan got jumped and beaten. Smiley-kun too!!". 
"Ehhh???" Everyone exclaimed in surprise.
"Thats messed up, bro.." Haru muttered.
"Everyone's getting all worked up now". Raiko said. 
"Come to think of it, how come no one hated you when you used weapons?". Kazutora asked.
"Lame as it sound, probably bc Im Mikey's friend and they dont want to talk crap about me."
"Look at Mikey!". Peh-yan yelled. " Is he smiling?".
Mikey's dark aura flooded the space. His dark eyes chilled everyone to the bone.
"Now thats scary." Raiko said.
"I know."
"Raiko.Haru." Mikey said.
"Yes."
"I want you to continue helping Takemichy with the first division's mission." He said.
"Got that." Haru said. Raiko just nodded. 
"Baji and Kazutora. Feel free to come in whenever." 
"We'll join the first division as well." They chorused. Mikey nodded.
"Listen up, everyone.Not a single captains gonna back you up in this fight." Mikey said, but broke into a smile." Thats because I'm here."
"LET'S CRUSH TENJIKU!!!".
"Time to head into battle!!". Raiko said, grinning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wahhhhhh!!! Favourite Arc Battle >w<

I have a meeting next in the library, hoping I got the right date '''

Ok enjoy the chapter everyone!!! 

Suki xx