Day one

Hi guys! This is my first time writing 🥺🥺
Please leave a like if you enjoyed!!

————————————————————————

Y/N woke up. throwing her blonde messy hair into a messy bun she got ready for school. She brushed her teeth even if she didn't need to because her teeth were always perfect.
She put on her outfit and the necklace her dad gave to her before she died.

She didn't wear makeup because she isn't like other girls and her face is already flawless with blue eyelids

She grabbed her backpack and tripped down the stairs. "HAHAAHAH what a clumsy loser" her stepsister said to her. After her dad died her mom remarried another women who are very mean to her.
"MAKE SURE TO DO MY HOMEWORK" stepsister shouts before I leave the house.
I'm 3'2 tall because I'm malnourished because they don't feed me. I can only eat from the trash.

AT SCHOOL

After my bullies have dumped spaghetti on me I run to the school bathroom and cry. Is it because I'm quirky and not like the other girls and naturally beautiful? I run the water from the sink to wash off the spaghetti while flawlessly singing Fight Song. After I finish singing I see someone in the entrance to the girls bathroom. "Not another bully" I think. But she's actually the girl casting people for a musical.

"Wow your voice is so beautiful!! Do you want to audition for main role" she says

A main role?? Am I really that good? I think

"I-I-I u-u-u-uh y-y-yes..." I say

——————————

A/N: Ok guys this is the end I hope you guys enjoyed!! We will see Vincent in the next part