(Y/N): Is this confirmed?

HK-416: That's why I am here, and why it was chosen to deliver this in person.

(Y/N): Our family intelligence network is unmatched. Remind me to thank them with some gifts from Japan when I get home.

HK-416: I think they'll appreciate that. Well I better get going.

(Y/N): Figured as much, you can't stand to be away from her side one bit huh?

HK-416: It's my duty, I owe her everything.

(Y/N): You're family 416 we love you, and that will never change.

I couldn't see it but she was blushing furiously as she left to go back home.

(Y/N): She never changes.

I watched her leave and closed the door behind her. Well we have a job to do.

Le Timeskip

After reviewing the intelligence I received, I decided I need to act on it, only how should I proceed, that was until I heard a tapping on my window. I looked to see a dear friend of mine. A black cat with two tails. This cat has been coming by from time to time, I give her food and attention, but she always leaves. I opened the window and she immediately hopped onto my lap, so I began petting her behind he ears.

(Y/N): You keep coming by like this, I'm gonna have to put a collar on you and make this your home.

When I said this she leaned up and licked my cheek. I guess she liked that. She curled up in my lap as I resumed writing in my journal, until I got sleepy and took a nap.

Black Cat's POV

BC: He's so friendly and his lap is so cozy nya~. I wonder how cozy one particular part of his lap is~ And he say's he want's to collar me and make me his. Ooooooh~ I like the sound of how assertive he is. I really want him to make me his, but maybe not just ye-what was that!?

I looked to see a fallen had come though a open window. I quickly and quietly assumed my human form. I could tell it was here to kill my future husband here, but I will not allow that! I could tell the fallen panicked seeing me, but it grabbed his bag and took off! Oh dear I better wake him. I began nudging his shoulder.

BC: Wake up honey nya~

Y/N POV

???: Wake up honey nya~

(Y/N): Huh-wha...wait...honey?

I opened my eyes to see an incredibly beautiful woman in front of me

I opened my eyes to see an incredibly beautiful woman in front of me. I must be dreaming.

(Y/N): Beautiful...dream...goodnight beautiful lady.

I closed my eyes until I could feel her bite my the space between my neck and shoulder. My eyes opened wide and I about yelled in pain, but she covered my mouth.

???: I'm sorry but I need you to wake up.

I was about to summon my sword.

???: Listen, I'm not here to harm you honey. A fallen was about to attack you, but they stole your bag.

She uncovered my mouth.

(Y/N): Which bag did they steal?

???: The one on your desk.

My eyes went wide. Not that bag! I quickly got up and ran out of the house, and the woman in my room followed after me. I know where they are, but what's worse is what they have.

???: What did they take!

(Y/N): A family heirloom so to speak. An item from a bygone age.

???: What is it?

I stopped and turned to face her only for her to collide with me. Both of us landed on the ground with her on top of me, especially her well endowed "melons".

???: You know I did want to get closer to you honey nya~

(Y/N): You know what? Let's start over. I'm Y/N.

???: I know nya~ and I am Kuroka, half nekomata and half devil.

(Y/N): What is a nekomata?

Kuroka: I'll tell you later honey right now I believe we have a package to retrieve.

(Y/N): Right! Wait? Honey?

She did not answer. We made it to the nest of the fallen, Kouh's abandoned church.

(Y/N): Are you good in a fight?

Kuroka: Very.

(Y/N): Good, though I think a little more help would suffice.

I took out my summoner gun, aimed in front of me, and fired. A bright light shown and revealed an armored-maid?